Part 4

Oh, oh, oh

I break tradition
Sometimes my tries are outside the lines
We've been conditioned to not make mistakes
But I can't live that way

Natasha Bedingfield, UNWRITTEN

"Guys, guys. Let's watch today's basketball sparing. We have 2 important people in the class who will play so we should cheer them." Said a girl in her seat while looking back and forth at Haruto and Jeongwoo.

The competition is near so the basketball team will be practicing and having sparing with the opponents.

"You wanna go?" asked Jihoon after tapping Junkyu's shoulder. Haruto was right beside him writing his notebook but stopped writing after hearing Jihoon's question.

"Yeah." Said Junkyu nodding enthusiastically without realizing that his seatmate smile slightly and continue to write.

After the school is over, most of the students in the class went straight to the indoor field that Treasure High School has. Junkyu, Jihoon and Hyunsuk are among the crowds.

"Even though this is just sparing, we should do our best!" Haruto gave the team speech to lift their spirit in winning the sparing.

"TREASURE, TREASURE, TREASURE!" the team screamed as they put their hands together on top of each other's hand in the middle.

"Go Jeongwoo!!" one of the crowds cheer. Yes, it's Junkyu. On the other hand, there were a big group which consists of several boys and girls also cheered.

"HARUTO! HARUTO!" they cheered and made Junkyu annoyed because his voice is redeemed by them so he hit Jihoon's shoulder so that he could help him to cheer for Jeongwoo.

The sparing was intense and of course Treasure High School team won by two end shots that Haruto made. The crowds went crazy and gave a high five to the people besides them.

Junkyu took out the water bottle he bought before coming to the field. It's for his crush, he imagined on how Jeongwoo would say thank you to him and pat him on the head while giving him his eye-wolf smile. The thought of that just made Junkyu smiled crazily. Jihoon were just amazed and shaking his head looking at his dumb-founded friend of his.

There were stairs and Junkyu steps on it one by one so he could get to the field. From afar, he saw Jeongwoo waving at him. He bite his lower lips to endure his smile because if there is no crowd he would jump happily but he still has his pride. So, he walked fast towards Jeongwoo and he didn't realize that Haruto was also walking towards him.

"Haruto, this is for you." Said a girl but Haruto passed her and still walking forward to Junkyu.

"Thank you."

"Yyakk! That's not for yo-" Junkyu screamed at Haruto after he snapped the water bottle from Junkyu's hand and drink it.

"Ahh... It's not for me?" Haruto smirked.

"Here" said Haruto as he gave Junkyu back the half drank water bottle that was supposed to be given to Jeongwoo.

"Arggghhh" Junkyu was furious. If this was a comic, Junkyu would have his little horns up sticking from his head.

"What happened?" asked Jeongwoo tapping Junkyu's shoulder.

Junkyu turned around with the water bottle he puts across his chest while looking down on the floor with his pouty lips.

"I-I sshhh... That jerk!" said Junkyu stomping his foot.

"Are you saying that I am a jerk?" asked Jeongwoo, teasing Junkyu.

"N-no no no. Not you!" finally Junkyu looked at Jeongwoo.

"Then who?" he asked.

"H-Haruto." Junkyu replied while pouting.

"Ah... I see. I already have water." said Jeongwoo as if he already know what just happened. He showed a water bottle at Junkyu.

"Where did you get it?" asked Junkyu.

"Karina gave me just now. She said it was for Haruto but he already drank so she gave it to me." Jeongwoo smiled.

"Alright" Junkyu sighed. He wished that he was the one who gave Jeongwoo water. If it wasn't for Haruto who drank the water, he would have given it to Jeongwoo.

Meanwhile, across the field there were two people talking.

"Do you think that Junkyu likes Jeongwoo?" asked Hyunsuk.

"Like? Hahahaha More than that. I wouldn't change school only to pursue someone that I like." Said Jihoon as he munched the crackers that they brought while watching the sparing.

"What would you do then?" asked Hyunsuk looking at Jihoon who is focusing on his cheese crackers.

"Me? I don't know. I've never liked anyone before." Said Jihoon.

Heyy... How are ya!!??
Anyway, thank you so much for your patience for this slow update. LOL

I am curious, what's your ships other than Harukyu or Jeongkyu?

Leave a comment, please!
Lovealots!!