Part 3

Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten

NB, Unwritten

RIIING

The school bell rang which indicated that the school has ended for today. All the students were busy to pack up their belongings when Junkyu heard his name were called.

"Junkyu-ya. Ready?" asked Jeongwoo.

Junkyu's heart were about to pop. His crush is asking him if he was ready. Well, he will never be ready but he must because that is the reason why he wanted to move to this school, he wanted to get closer to his crush, the one who is asking him right now if he was ready to go home with him. And again, Haruto saw the blush on Junkyu's cheeks because of his vice captain. He is a fool out love for sure, Haruto thought.

Haruto got up from his chair and went out of the class. In front of the school, as usual, his driver already waited for him.

"Kajjaaa!" exclaimed Junkyu excitedly while holding his bag straps in front of his shoulders. Jeongwoo chuckled on his bestfriend cuteness as he put his arm around Junkyu's shoulder and walked together to the parking lot. Along the way, Junkyu just wished that his heartbeat is not heard by Jeongwoo since it seems it will go out of his chest.

Unlike Haruto, Jeongwoo came from a regular family, he only has a motorcycle which he got from his cousin who moved to America with his family and left Jeongwoo his motorcycle to be used. However, Jeongwoo is not the type of guy that complains about his family, in fact he is grateful to have a beautiful family. Although, financially he is not like most of his friends in his school, he can get along with his friends just fine. He is a type of social butterfly kind of guy that is why there are also a lot of girls and boys who have crush on him, including his childhood bestfriend, Junkyu.

"Here" said Jeongwoo as he landed his helmet that he brought on purpose for today's occasion.

"T-thank you." Stuttered Junkyu. He wanted to open the helmet clickers but since he have not used it before, he has trouble in opening it so Jeongwoo opened it for him and also put it on his head. At first, Junkyu was looking down to his feet but when Jeongwoo put the helmet on his head, he looked into Jeongwoo's eyes who were focusing in clicking the helmet clicker. At that time, Junkyu decided that whatever happens, he will get Jeongwoo's heart and make him to fall in love with him.

"Morning, Jeongwoo!" Junkyu came to his class with the biggest smile he ever wears. Yes, it's all because he went home with his crush yesterday. Jeongwoo is Jeongwoo. He always keeps his promise except if there is an urgent matter came up, he would probably reschedule it.

"Hey, morning, Junkyu-ya!" replied Jeongwoo who reads on his seat. As we know, Jeongwoo is very diligent, unlike Junkyu who only focus on targeting his crush that he has no time to study.

Junkyu went to his seat and put his bag there. He took a glance at Jeongwoo and he was contemplating if he can go to Jeongwoo's seat or not because Jeongwoo's seatmate has not come yet plus Junkyu's bestfriend, Jihoon has not come as well. Therefore, he took the urge to stand up from his seat now and went there.

It was a great decision that he went to Jeongwoo's seat. They reminisced their childhood memory together. It's been quite a while since they spent together like this because of their different school but now they go to the same school even though they are not in the same neighborhood again.

It was already 10 minutes passed, Jihoon and more students came to the class already. Junkyu is still talking and laughing with his crush, what a lovely morning. Well, not for Haruto since he did not sleep well last night so he wanted to sleep for at least 5 minutes in the class but Junkyu's voice were too loud.