Chapter One

"C'mon Himari!" The little girl in the yellow kimono says.

"But I don't wanna," The other girl with dark hair says.

"C'mon! There's nothing to be scared of. Just close your eyes and let me hold your hand."

"A- Alright" Himari says as the other girl grabs her hand and runs across the bridge.

Himari wakes up from her dream, and sighed, that childhood memory keeps replaying in every single dream. She got up, grabbing her school uniform and stuff to use to take a shower. She turned on the shower, taking off her clothes and getting in. The hot water hit her body. She thought of her 'best friend', Hikari. She was excited to see her at school today. It filled her with joy; she got out of the shower and dried off and changed into her school uniform, and headed downstairs to her mom, who was cooking breakfast.

"Good morning, Dear. Did you want breakfast or are you gonna be in a hurry again?" Her mother said with a gentle smile.

"I'm in a hurry mom. I don't have time to sit down with you and have a conversation. I have school." Himari said as grabbing her food and opened the front door. "I'll see you after school." She said as she closed the door.

Her mother yelled out, "I love you, have a nice day!" But, Himari probably didn't hear her. She saw herself in Himari when she was at her young age. 'My, My, Teenagers are such a handful when they reach ages like that.'

Meanwhile, with Himari. As she was walking to school, she saw her best friend, Hikari. Hikari noticed Himari and smiled and ran over to her. "Hey Himari! Did you sleep well? How are you doing? Did you eat breakfast? How's your mom?" Hikari asked a bunch of questions. Himari didn't really mind at all; just Hikari asking about her made her smile happily. Himari answered all the questions. They both walked to school, talking about the things Hikari wanted to talk about.

They both arrived at the school; the school was called Kaisei Academy. They both went inside, Hikari was greeted with a bunch of people, they crowded her with questions, had food for her, asking if they wanted to hang out. Himari hated that everyone crowded her; she was jealous; she didn't want anyone to touch her; she only wanted to. Hikari was hers and only hers to keep. They pushed Himari out of the way trying to get to Hikari. Hikari went to help her friend with concern. "Are you okay?! I can take you to the nurse's office if you're really hurt." Hikari said, Himari smiled and got up and brushed off her skirt. "I-I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me." Himari smiled, Hikari insisted on taking her to the nurse's office; she grabbed her hand and rushed to the nurse's office, while they were walking. She noticed the people who we all gathered around were looking at them. She despised them. Hikari was hers, all, her's. Why couldn't they all just stay back? It pissed Himari off. She quickly flipped them off and was dragged off to the nurse's office.

Meanwhile, in the nurse's office, Hikari told Himari to lay down for the rest of the day. Himari laid down, she didn't want her worrying anyway. She hates it when she worries about her. Hikari said. "Just stay here until the 1st hour is over. I'll stay with you." she said, lying down next to Himari. Himari blushed intensively, trembling a little bit; she could smell Hikari's perfume; it smelled like coffee. I personally liked the smell. Hikari embraced Himari, It was kinda an awkward moment between the two. Hikari smiled and said, "I'm glad to have you as a friend. You're nice and considerate. You wait outside for me. You do everything. I think I might like you." Hikari said it quietly, but before Himari could answer.. She was asleep? This had her think a lot. It confused her. Hikari liking her? No way, There's no way, but in what way though? Himari got tired of thinking about it and ended up sleeping beside Hikari in the nurse's office.

Hikari was fake sleeping. She couldn't believe what she said. Hikari thought. There must be something wrong with her. Hikari doesn't have time for love or crushes or anything like that sort of thing. Hikari blushed thinking about it and quietly screamed in the pillow that was next to her. Then she looked at her best friend and smiled. Hikari played in Himari's hair. She never realized how long her hair was. She braided the hair in a braid, personally to herself. She thought 'Hikari looked cute while resting.' She quickly shakes her head, denying it. She didn't like her best friend at all, or at least that's what she thought. While thinking about it, she slowly drifted to sleep, closing her eyes, she wondered what dreams await her?..