Chase <pt 2>🤪🤪😜😜😝😝😛😛😿😿😘😘😘🥰🥰👾👾👾🤪🤪🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏾🧸🧸

Speeding off with killua in the woods. we took a break on a tree "hey killua we should put our choochie bikes away.......or hide them at the least."looking at you, he agrees. "We should..I don't want him eating out the choochie bikes."looking for a place to hide our hoo hoo bikes we decided to split up and call for each other when we find a place to hide the hoo hoo bikes."don't be stupid and get lost okay?." "Yeah yah okay."

~<30 mins later>~

Still searching for a place to hide our hoo hoo bikes, I see killua mom..Kikyo... trying to get as far away from her as I can or At least her sight. I step on the crunchiest leaf ever. Of course that shit was loud af. "Hmm? Who goes there!"she said look around. Trying to speed away she finds me and starts chasing me." YOU LITTLE SHIT. GET BACK HER EITH YOUR CHOOCHIE BIKE!!" "NEVER!!" After some running around I finally got tired and stopped. "Alright alright you got me..." I said out of breath.

Kikyo grabs me by the collar and starts dragging me outside the big doors. "You'll no longer stay with my son. Your a bad influence!! I bet you made him want to stop killing people!! Poor little thing doesn't even want to kill any more!! My poor kil." "Whatever I never liked it here anyway! " that was a lie of course I liked the choochie bike and she took it away from me! Like if she was my mother. The audacity!! And with that she threw me out I could hear killua shout in the distance to not kick me out.

Well where to go now?

(Words) 302
Alright I'm so sorry to the people reading this 😛