I Miss You... (E.O)

hey guys! I'm really going to be trying with this new update schedule but I cant promise anything. Its going to be 2 days a week and I'm not sure what days. But I love you guys ty for 350 reads and enjoy!

Backstory: You and Elizabeth have been dating for 4 years and lizzie is gone on what is supposed to be a 6 month trip. But will she come back early?

Lizzies Pov:

Thanks to the awesome producers and actors on my most recent project I get to go home early! I decided to keep it a secret form Y/n so I could surprise her. I was on the car ride  back home when Y/n calls. Shit!

I answer it but turn off my camera.

Lizzie: "Y/N! Hey my love!"

Y/N: "Hello Liz. Where's your beautiful face?"

Lizzie: "Uh at a hotel with really crappy service?" 

Y/N: "Ah I get it my love. Would you like me to call back at a better time?"

Lizzie: "That would probably be best, sorry, but I love you!"

Y/N: "I get it hun. I love you too! Bye!"

Y/N's Pov:

God I miss my her I hope she somehow walks thought that door today.

TIME SKIP ABOUT 1 HOUR LATER

I hear my phone ring mid-dance session and dance my way over to get it 

                                                                              Liz <3

Hey love! I could facetime now if you can?

                                                                                                                Yeah! 

                                                Call Started 5:07 pm

Y/N: "Hey my love! How are you!"

Lizzie: "i'm doing ok love, you'll be doing even better when you open the door"

I  figure Lizzie might have sent me something because she often does when she's away on long trips like this. Although the almost smirk on her face makes me wonder...

Y/N: "What have you gotten up to missy?"

Lizzie: "Open the door to find out! Come on!! OPEN IT!'

Y/N: "OKOKOKO IM GOING"

I was to busy laughing to look up from the phone until I heard Liz's voice echo through the phone. I look up and see LIZZIE!

Y/N: "LIZZIE" I say while throwing her into a huge hug "WHAT ARE YOU DING HERE??? You weren't supposed to be here for another month or 2?!?!?!?"

Lizzie: " I might have gotten off early.."

Y/n: "Well obviously" I say while giving her kisses all over her face.

Lizzie: "God I missed you y/n. I'm going  to have to bring you along next time."

Y/N: "Dont tell me that then ill really try to go with you."

Lizzie: "Well what if i did bring you? Theres no reason not to."

Y/N: "Really?"

Lizzie: "Really."

Word Count: 436