Ch.2

Y/N and Camilo had been dating for over a month and only the Madrigals knew. They knew that they couldn't tell anyone.

Present TIME

Y/N had just waken up from her afternoon nap when she heard a knocking at her window, she would've been scared out her mind like a regular person, but when she looked out her window she settled down and opened her window.

"Cami!! My Tio Might here you!!"

"Sorry Mi Vida but I just had to see you,"

Y/N would've blushed at that but after dating The Camilo Madrigal for a Over  Month you just blush at most of his flirtatious pick-up lines.

"Aww, I didn't make Mi monada blush..~"

Now at that you just had to blush a little bit. 

"Just come in before my Tio Catches-"

"Too Late.."

Y/N turned around and Camilo falls on the cold floor of Y/N's bedroom floor.

"Tio!"

"Y/N's Uncle!'

"Camilo what are you doing in my house?!"

"U-umm..Visiting Mi V-vida..?"

"'Mi Vida'?! Are you having an affair with my Niece?!"

"Tio.. p-please understand.. you may hate the Madrigals..but I Love Camilo..."

"Get. Out..."

"What..?"

"GET OUT! I WILL NOT TOLERATE MY NIECE SEEING A MADRIGAL!"

And just like he said. Y/N left her uncles house and Camilo asked his family if Y/N could stay. They understood what was happening so they let her stay, Y/N slept with Camilo in his room even though it was pretty weird and Pepa and Dolores came in every now and then,

(This ch. was short it is just late at night and I have school in the morning,,so ya.. Ch.3 will be posted hoefully by tomorrow Goodmorning/ Goodnight / Good Afternoon!!)

(I feel so bad for posting An A/N and 2 Chapter.. But please tell me how you feel about the story so far!!)

Comment here to rate the story or tell me if it needs improvements ----------------->