N I N E

Placing the washed and chopped up fruit into the blender, Aurora secures the lid and starts to blend her morning smoothie

Only the sound of the blender filled the empty house this bright Sunday morning. Aurora liked to give the maids the day off every Sunday. It was also a day she didn't do much work and took the day for herself. However most of it would consist of her working out at the training centre.

Aurora never slept well at night... actually, she never slept at all. It was something she always dealt with, from a young age. Feeling a bit sluggish after getting home pretty late last night from the club and having little to no sleep, her morning workout was definitely going to help her feel more energized for the day ahead.

As she continued blending her breakfast, she sees a blonde chick with messy bed hair, wearing nothing but a buttoned up dress shirt, entering the kitchen. Still half a sleep, she lets out a yawn as she takes a seat on a stool.

"What's all this noise?" she yawns again

Aurora stops the blender, pulling out her smoothie cup to pour it in as she looks at the random blonde girl sitting in front of her

"I'm sorry did I wake you?" Aurora asks with fake concern

"It's fine." the Blonde answers

Aurora takes the dirty dishes to the sink and starts washing them

"What's for breakfast?" blondie asks, more awake now.

Turning to face her, Aurora raises a brow. "Who are you again?"

"Oh I'm just one of Drago's girls."

Ah, one of 'Drago's girls'

Aurora had heard lot's about the famous Valerio playboy and how much he loved his time with his girls. That also explains the dress shirt she was only wearing...

She's probably one of the girls he came home with last night from the club they were at.

"You one of his regulars?" Aurora asks while drying the dishes she washed

"I think so... I mean I've known him for a pretty long time."

"Mhm" is all Aurora says as she places the dried dishes back into the counters.

"Well don't just stand there! What's for breakfast?" the blonde chick asks again

Aurora lets out a little chuckle. This girl thought Aurora was the maid...

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing dear, you can help yourself, check what's in the fridge. Make yourself anything you want" Aurora states as she grabbed her smoothie to walk away

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Blondie spits out

Aurora raises a brow, and turns to face the blonde mess. She takes a sip out of her smoothie, acting the calmest she has ever been.