First of all

I wanted to say, that I can't update that much, because of school, homework, and my free time. But I'll update as soon, as good and as much as possible.
I wanted to thank the perfect girls, who also come from Germany, and support me and everyone else as good as.. Idk...
It's just that they give me inspiration, to write stories. And when I read their stories (trust me, their stories, are awesome) I feel like I can forget all the negative things in my life, and just go and read the next chapter, the next one, and the next one (...).

These girls are on wattpad:

raurauslly2011 - I know her since last year, we met here on wattpad and because of her awesome stories, I asked her, where she comes from. "Germany"
And that's how we came closer ~ to besties. Always there for me.
R5rocks2000 - I know her since February, and damn.. She's nice and her stories are... AWESOME.
Monibeatle - I know her since January, trust me. She kept so many secrets, and always told me I need to be strong. She knew, I was. And that's what I love about her. She has humor. She believes in everyone of her friends and gives them what? Strength.

These 3 girls are RauraShippers and love R5 and.. Okay, they are just like any of us, so no hate pls, cause I love them damn much.

Credits to raurauslly2011 : She made that beautiful Cover for my story and like hell, I'm proud of it. I'm proud of her. Thank you so much Tice, you are rossome 😙

Like I said, their stories are unbelievable awesome.

Thanks again.