Chapter one-I need coffee

(A/N na our fam wayne is not dead)

INSPIRED BY FOXYPUDGE READ THEM NOW OR ELSE

<Start transmission>

<Loading...>

<Loading...>

{The figure watched from high above. He saw the soul of a truly good person nearly going to waste. He shook his head. He almost never interfered with mortals, and he knew he was breaking laws of nature. However, he had an eye on this one. He clicked his fingers together, shoving the soul back in. A small smile graced his face before me melted into the shadows}

Wanye

Beep Beep BEep BEEP BEEP I groan getting up. I massage my head. How long was I out? I look down and see that my arms are still bleeding

"Motherfucker" I muttered, before standing up.

"Woah" I shouted as I stumbled a bit I was dizzy and I was seeing spots.

"Ok, time to sit down" I said as I slowly lowered myself back into the sitting position. My arms hurt like hell. I know that it was stupid, but It still helped. I was able to block out all the emotional pain.

I grabbed some paper towels in reach and began to wrap them around my arms to stop the bleeding.

"Stupid stupid STUPID" I yelled. I was more frustrated with myself. I promised myself that I wouldn't do that again, try to kill my self again but I did. I dabbed the towel on my arm. Most of the blood had dried over and created scabs, but somewhere still bleeding. I stood up this time, much more slowly and steady myself.

Even though I got sleep, I still felt like I had absolutely no sleep at all. I needed coffee. I also needed an excuse to see Ranboo again. I walked towards my bedroom and grabbed a hoodie. I needed to make sure that I had my arms covered up.

(A/N Idk if I should include images but here you go)

(This I guess)

(This I guess)

I began walking towards the door, grabbing my keys and locking the door behind me.

"Shit" I muttered, raising my hands to block out the sun. Why was it so fucking BRIGHT. I groaned, keeping my head down. I knew the route to the coffee shop by heart now. Walking down the street, I noticed what a beautiful day it was. It hurt even more to see couples, or rather couples feet walking by and near me. It seemed that the universe was against me now, sending me messages of my failure.

I just wanted to be happy. I just wanted love. Is true love really true?

I must sound so edgy and weird. I'm at the coffee shop doors now. I take a breath, and walk in.

(A/N) To the 1 person reading this (Thanks foxypudge), do you want frequent updates but short chapters, or less updates but longer chapters 

Also I had to re-read late night drive so many times to get this chapters right, please help IM ADDICTED