Chapter 4-Nearly the end

(A/N Soooooooooooo you know how I said ill try to make end the time line this chapter?

So that was a big fucking lie. I did a lot of re-reading and... Yea. I'll try to sum it up as fast as possible)

READ FOXY PUDGE)

WANYE

<Loading...>

<Loading...>

<Still loading..>

<No message>

<!Alert! Virus detected! Purging>

<Purge incomplete... Virus eating .MEM Files>

<Using .MEM restore>

<Error>

<Shutting down and power watching>

I began to walk home, the cold breeze making me shiver.

"Why is it so fucking cold" I asked my self. I remember when there were seasons. Not a 50 degree temperature drop in a week.

I sighed as I reached my house, unlocking the door and stepping in. I yanked my hoodie off and collapsed on my bed. I grabbed my blanket and pulled it around my body. I needed to sleep.

<Force Power on>

<Several anomalies found.>

<Anomalies rand: 10-29/1,000>

<Anomalies type: Event change and Speech change>

<Not enough computer power to handle>

<Virus eating power>

<Re-activating sleep mode>

Ring ring ring ring.

Waking up to your phone ringing of the hook is not the most pleasant thing in the morning. Especially when it's one of your worst enemies, Jason.

"Heyyyyyy buddy, whats up?"

"What do you want Jason"

"Oh nothing much. I just want to cash my favor in... You know, for that bad thing you did"

"I. AM. NOT. IN. THE. MOOD. RIGHT. NOT"

"Oh really that to bad. I'll just tell every one that-"

"NO, I'll... I'll do it. What do you want"

"Come to the hill near the school. Don't lie, I know you know which one"

I sighed, shoving the phone in my pocket. Knowing Jason, It would probably be something horrible. I grabbed a jacket this time and jogged my way towards the hill.

<Time skip initiated. Speeded up time 200X for 1 sec>

"SO this is what you want." I looked in what I saw Ranboo, Tubbo and the gang with Jason smiling evilly.

"Yep. You know what my favor is?"

"What"

"Oh nothing much. I just need you to beet up Tubbo here real quick."

"I'm not gonna do that"

"Yes. You. Will,"

"Do it or I tell alllll your little "Friends" If you can even call them that the secret that you beat up on of your Exes"

"HE WAS ABUSIVE"

"He was big softy"

"Anyway, is this true? I turned to see Ranboo looking at me.

"No."

"Do it or else"

"I will not"

"Why"

"Because I-"

(A/N ha ha cliffhanger go brrr. Kinda pointless since you know what happens but I get a sort of grim satisfaction.

BTW lets play a game called

"CAN YOU FIND THE REFERENCE???"

Who ever can find the reference in this chapter (really obscure) will get 1 favor. Like a shout out or I can tell them a spoiler or something. Nothing major.

ADIOS

ℸ ̣ 

ᓭ 

 ̣

 ̇

/

.