2

The drive home consisted of Faith making Hassan laugh and he kept his hand on her exposed thigh the entire time.

She felt comfortable around him and he felt the same.

She frowned once he parked in the driveway and took off her seatbelt to face him.

"Do you really have to go?" She held his large right hand and squeezed it gently, hoping he would say no.

He stared at her and she licked her lips before pouting them. That surely turned him on.

He shook his head and smiled at her cute expression.

"Let's go to my house, then." She bit her bottom lip and leaned over to kiss his cheek after he turned the car back on.

"You think Faith's okay, babe?" Fiona smiled and nodded at her fiancé as they made their way upstairs.

"I'm gonna go check on her. Go get in bed." Michael kissed her and she started removing her dress while walking to their bedroom.

He took a deep breath and knocked on her door before opening it.

The bed was empty..

"What the hell?"

He stepped inside the room to make sure it was empty before joining his fiancée in their bed.

"Is she okay?" Michael started unbuttoning his shirt and nodded before looking over at her.

"It's like she isn't even in the bed." She sighed and turned off her lamp before facing him with curiosity written all over her face.

"I'm gonna go check on her." Michael rushed over and picked her up for a kiss, completely distracting her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and he carried her back to the bed.

Faith and Hassan enjoyed each other's company and surely didn't want the beautiful evening to end.

He kept his arms wrapped around her as she tried to keep her hands off of him.

Faith rested her forehead on his cheek and sighed softly, not wanting to let go of him.

"Hassan, we literally grew up in the same town. That's crazy." She smiled and kissed his jawline gently as he held her tighter.

"Nelson's your last name, right?" She furrowed her eyebrows and nodded while licking her lips.

"Is your dad William Nelson?" She nodded with a huge smile and he returned it before pulling her onto his lap.

"Your dad was one of my favorite football players when I was growing up!" She laughed and nodded as he talked about her father.

For a moment, she watched him smile and felt her heart flutter.

She rested her head on his shoulder and smiled as he reached for her hand.

"You don't have to worry anymore." Faith looked at him and nodded before letting him kiss her forehead.

She looked at the clock on the wall and groaned quietly.

"Fiona's gonna kill me. I'm sure she checked my room to see if I'm okay." He shook his head with a smile and picked up his phone, showing her a message Michael sent him.

"They are so gross." She laughed and squealed as he picked her up.

"You don't have to do this for me, Hassan. Don't pity me, because of my story." He frowned slightly and she wrapped one arm around his neck.

"I don't understand why he did what he did, but you can't let it hold you back. If you let him in your head, you're never gonna be able to move on and be happy."

She thought about what he said and smiled at how thoughtful he was.

"Why aren't there more guys like you in this world? I mean, where have you been all this time?" She softly sighed and rested her forehead on his cheek.

He started walking towards the stairs and she felt herself get anxious, eager, and wet.

"I'll get you home, Faye. I just don't want to let you go yet." Hassan licked his lips and carried her up to his bedroom.