💢Contest 4💢

Booktrovert Cover contest

Hello guys....🙋‍♀️

After a long time, we are here to announce a new cover contest for all the talented and interested GDs. Without much ado let's take a quick glance of,

What challenges you have to take this time:

Graphic type: Book cover

Size: 3:4 or 512x800

Title: As per your creativity ( Compulsory)

Subtitle: As per your creativity( Compulsory)

Theme/ Genre: Vampire love with Fandom twist

Face claim: As per your chosen fandom
Let the creativity flow along with your inner fan.

Watermark: Your username and the club username. ( Compulsory)

Entries: 15 and one from each person. After that the form will be closed.

Deadline to submit the graphic: ( 25th Jan 2022)

Prompt: Sara and Marlon are childhood sweethearts. Their life is inseperable from each other. While Marlon is a microbiologist, Sara is in police crime branch. Their life is perfect and expected to be perfect in future. However, something changes when Marlon comes back from a camp. He starts behaving strangely. Simulteniously, people start getting missing from the town and Sara gets the responsibility to investigate the case. Gradually she comes to know that Marlon is behind all these missing cases as he turns to a blood sucking Vampire after a scientific experiment. Now, what will she do? How will she oscillate between love and duty? Will their love overcome this crisis?
Designers can imagine their fandom characters in the place of the main leads.

Sample cover:

To enter comment "Graphic" and tag 5 active graphic designers of wattpad

Don't forget to tag us in your portfolio after you post your graphic or if you are mailing us then please notify us once.

Respected Judges:

CathrineRajkumar

xx_moony_xx

ChinmayiRao

And the criteria of judgement for your covers is as follows:

Title - 5 points

Subtitle/Quote - 5 points

Quality/Clarity - 5 points

Creativity - 5 points

Relativity with the theme and the prompt - 5 points

Watermark - 5 points

Overall appeal - 5 points

Total- 35 points

Note: Please ensure that you follow your judges while entering. Club members can also participate except the judges.

Prizes and rules: For prize and rules detail, please look into our prize page and the rule page in this book.

For further enquiry, plz contact us.

Thank you
TheBooktrovert🙏

Thank youTheBooktrovert🙏