🏆 Winners 🏆

Congratulations to all the winners 🏆 and thank you everyone for taking part in our cover contest ❤️. We had a tough time judging as every graphic was awesome. Finally the list of winners is here.

1st place : Suk-24

The cover is beautiful, the font looks amazing in both title and the subtitle. The vampire edit of male protagonist is amazing. I love that the most plus the hand and the moon in the background make the cover look like a vampire themed cover. Overall, the cover is attractive.

2nd place : ad_aditirathore

The cover is beautiful and amazing. The font is looking good, so is the title and subtitle ,the thing which I love the most is the vampire in that of the male protagonist that's amazing.

3rd place : AutumnHymns

The cover is beautiful and attractive, with beautiful font ,unique title and subtitle The blending is amazing and red and black filter is making it look more attractive yet to make the vampire theme more prominent vampire edits can be used.

And very big thank you to all the participants for participating in the cover contest. All the covers were definitely amazing ♥️♥️.

Once again thank you for your participation and congratulations 🎉 winners.

Stay tuned for more such contests.

Regards,
TheBooktrovert