movie night pt. 2

A/N -
Hellooo^^ so im very sorry if this chapter isn't great im sick and sleep deprived, but I still hope you enjoy! :)

Mekaleas POV -

I smiled at tubbo and went back downstairs, I didn't see ranboo anywhere. Good. He's such a freak I can't believe tubs would be friends with him. But as long as he doesn't get in the way of me and tubbo he can stay I guess, but I swear to god if he tries anything im making sure he never sees tubbo again. Anyways. I grabbed mine and tubbos popcorn, leaving ranboos on the table, and went to the couch to pull up the movie.

"Hey tubs the movies ready! " I shouted from the bottom of the stairs

"Yeah gimmie a second mekalea ill be down there soon. " he yelled back

why didn't he call me MJ? He hasn't called me my actual name in so long. If this had something to do with ranboo im going to lose it.

Tubbos POV -

Why is everyone acting so weird? I stood up, tossing the hoodie onto my bed, and walked out of my room.

I took a quick glance downstairs and saw mekalea grabbing the popcorn, but ranboo wasn't there. I looked over and saw the bathroom light on, I walked over to it and knocked lightly.

"Hey boss man are you ok? " I whispered

I got a small 'mhm' back, there was obviously something wrong but I didn't want to pry to much.
I sat down with my back to the door and pulled out my phone.

Me
Do you want to talk about it?

Boo <3
Im ok bee don't worry just needed to rinse my face :)

Me
Promise?

Boo <3
Yes I promise, ill be out soon

Me
Ok well dont take to long we got a movie to watch :)

Boo <3
Ok I won't, thank you tubbo :)

I smiled at the little smiley face he sent and turned my phone of, still leaning back to the door I heard mekalea call for me.

"Yeah gimmie a second mekalea ill be down there soon. " I responded

Suddenly the door opened and I fell back.

"owwwww" I whined holding my head

"Oh my gosh im so sorry are you ok tubbo? "

"Yup im great just hit my head a little"

I looked up at him and smiled and he helped me up, we went into my room and grabbed some blankets and giggled at a dumb joke as we walked downstairs.

As we got to the bottom of the stairs I looked over at mekalea, who was looking at us annoyed and then rolled her eyes.

"Sorry we took so long MJ I had to get the perfect blankets! " I exclaimed

"Its whatever let's just watch this movie"

we all got situated on the couch and started watching the movie, she put lilo and stitch on. Half way through the movie I started getting tired and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Ranboos POV -

We got downstairs and I saw mekalea starring at us weird so I looked down and just walked over to the couch, I made sure to keep my distance from them and sit in the corner while mekalea was leaning on tubbo.

After about half way ish through the movie though tubbo started to look tired, and ended up falling asleep leaning on me. I looked down at this perfect boy bellow me and lightly blushed. But immediately felt eyes on me, I looked up and saw mekalea starring at me with anger.

She mouthed something I didn't care to figure out but I also didn't want to know, I looked at the time on my phone it was 11 pm already. I looked back over and really didn't feel like dealing with her right now, so I slowly picked tubbo up and layed him next to her and walked upstairs.

I walked into tubbos room to change, glanceing over at the mirror. I took my mask and glasses off and staired at myself, I slowly felt tears run down my face. What's wrong with me?

Authors Crib -
Hellos lovelys^^ I hope you enjoyed this chapter I know I did! It was really fun to write, anyways have a good day/night!
<3 ~ your darling authors Honey :3