friends

A/N
WOOOOO guess who's back :) it's still Kaycee but sorry I've been gone for so long I've had a lot of school stuff going on but I'm back! I hope you enjoy the new chapter! :)

Ranboo POV -

I frantically set my phone on tubbos desk and leaned over with my head in my hands. Ughhh do I even want him to answer that? What if he actually saw my face what do I do then? My phone buzzed. I quickly looked up and grabbed my phone and slid it open.

Tubs <3
No no boss man don't worry
I didn't see your face
Or anything it's ok, and
again I am so sorry ill
never do that again.

Me
Ok good, it's ok tubbo just
as long as you didn't see
my face.

My heart slowed and I calmed down, thank god. I quickly finished getting dressed and went downstairs, I heard the shower going so I sat on the couch and waited for tubbo to be done.

Tubbos POV -

I quickly took my shower and went to get dressed, I glanced at my phone and smiled at the random picture of a cat thag ranboo sent me. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs, I saw ranboo on the couch and came up behind him and ruffled his still damp hair.

"Hi b- tubbo" he said hesitantly

"Hi, whats with the hesitation? " I asked with a confused smile

" oh I was gonna mix up words don't worry about it"

"Hmmm ok, well we need to head out to Tommy's you ready boo" I said skipping some shoes on

" yeah let me grab a hoodie ill meet you outside"

I shook my head and went outside, I scrolled through Twitter and the started getting a call. It was mekalea. I answered with announce.

"What do you want? " I asked

" wow there big guy what's with the tone? I was just gonna ask how long your gonna take" she asked, I could hear Tommy yelling in the background

" oh, we're about to leave so we'll be there soon. " I said looking towards the door seeing ranboo putting his shoes on

"We?"

"Yes? Me and ranboo. "

"Oh your bringing him" her tone dropped

"Yeah I am? Is that a problem? "

"No not at all it's great see you later tubs" and she hung up

I put my phone in my pocket. I'm still annoyed at her with how she acted I hate when people are like that.

"Hey tubs ready to leave? "

"Huh? Oh yeah sorry lets go"

"What's up? you seem annoyed"

"It's nothing, just still a little sleepy but it's fine"

"Your sure? "

"Yeah I'm ok boo"

I looked up giving him a smile and he nodded, and we headed off to tommys.

Ranboos POV -

I was a little worried about tubbo, he seemed off but I didn't want to pry. We walked for a bit until we reached a grey house, tubbo went to the door and knocked while I idoly waited behind him. The door clicked open and we were greeted with a tall blonde.

"TUBBO YOUR FINALLY HERE! " Tommy shouted and gave tubbo a quick hug and then looked up noticing me

"hello ranboob" he said giving a playful glare

"Hello tom" I returned the glare and we giggled

We all walked inside laughing, and then I looked over to see mekalea sitting alone on the couch on her phone. My eyes widened and my heart started to race, why was she here? I didn't know she was supposed to be here. She looked over and noticed me, she gave a devilish smile and walked over to us. Crap.

A

uthors Crib ~

Hello everyone! I hope you all of been well, so sorry I've been gone but I'm going to try to update kind of normally again. But anyways I'm happy to be back and I hop3 you all enjoyed the chapter. Fare well for now ~ Kaycee :)