~!~ The Man with Blood Hands ~!~

report no. 2

~

Hachiro Kuragari.

Current Status: Deceased
Age of Death: 33
D.O.B: 12.11.1899
Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour: Blonde
Spouse: Daku Kuragari
Child(ren): Haru and Aiko Kuragari
Parents: Undocumented
Sibling(s): Undocumented

In the previous report i discussed the woman known as Daku Kuragari, this time, we discuss her husband, the infamous Hachiro.

A lot of information on Hachiro was listed in the previous report, but i'll still have them here.

We'll begin from the beginning, what sprouted everything to reach a fate of some depressing.

Whats known currently from diaries of family members, is that Hachiros abusive nature came from him being a bully in his younger years. Which bought me to suspect that this was how he was raised, but shockingly, proved incorrect.

Hachiro had a luxurious childhood really, he was the favourite of his many siblings, which confused me as how could he have developed this as a habit or found some sick pleasure from hurting people.

What my inspecting team and myself suspect is that due to his 'passive' childhood and the way he was raised in his youth years, could have triggered something in his brain wanting something more risky in a sick way.

Apparently from an entry in his mothers diary, - which we still are unaware of the name and other children, aka, Hachiros siblings - she says:
"From the first moment his school called us to report a victim of his being beat up, his reaction when i asked him why on earth he had done such a thing, he had this... Odd, expression on his face, as if he had nothing to be ashamed of and what he did was correct."

From that entry our theories are close to being deemed correct.

From what we know at this time, he grew his abusive nature at a young age.
From being a bully, transitioned to a complete sick freak.

Later in his highschool years, he was similar to the cliché popular boy in every teenage drama movie, he was still the bully he grew to be.
This was when he met Daku,
at first apparently Hachiro had no feelings or some sort of affection towards the other, but discovering how obedient she was, he used her.

Whenever he was reported Hachiro had Daku to defend him, as his sort of slave.

Hachiro addicted to the sweet taste of having an obedient 'pet' that listened to his every order, he proposed later in his years.

Then, Daku and Hachiro got married, Daku taking his lastname, of course, Kuragari.

From what we know, Daku ended up being pregnant, at this discovery, he threatened her, that Hachiro would hurt their firstborn and any more children that could possibly come, so Daku instead took her poor babies place, and got abused, raped and tortured.

Daku named her firstborn, Haru. Developed from her name, Hachiro approved of this, and decided to name their next child similar to what Daku had done.

Unknown to Daku, Haru was also given the same treatment, abused, put close to death, burnt in the oven, it was torturous. Sadly, Daku had no idea and was unable to stop it.

Hachiro, after discovering something that Haru had done, fueled with anger, continued to hit her and threaten her.

A couple years later, Daku became pregnant, for the second, and last time, This one was named Akio.

Hachiro did all sorts of things to Akio, all tragic and sad, worse than what he had done to Haru.

Hachiro was always suspicious, everywhere he went, eyes on him. Everybody was worried about his family and everything that occurred as a result from him. Police often investigated him, unsurprisingly, from the history of being a school bully up until graduation, he was always suspected of abuse but never proven guilty, and he was obsessed with it.

Hachiro sometimes took things far, knowing he wouldn't be proved guilty, he left little anonymous threats in mailboxes, fake letters from satan in churches, predicting tragedy. It was a sick addiction of his.

Whenever he was suspicious he always just turned it to someone else, managing to get multiple innocent people arrested for crimes he committed.

Hachiros family wasn't the only victims of his crimes, multiple other people were poisoned, murdered, kidnapped, raped, and nobody ever knew it was him, never proven guilty.

He was slick, he managed to frame other victims, getting them a death sentence or life in prison, it was some sick thing.
Suspicions grew higher when multiple people began moving out of the town that the kidnappings, murders, were occurring and the chances of him being discovered were high, so in an attempt to seem as innocent as possible, Hachiro began to treat his family right.

Which my team and I assume what could have triggered the Stockholm Syndrome in Daku, the sudden care, it's obvious but we remain unsure.

He continued his crimes, putting flyers in other towns to influence other people in the towns to move to this one to frame more people, or take them.

The police began catching up to him, so he went out with his family more, constantly treating them right in public but as soon as they go home its doomsday.

Hachiro decided that since the police still had their suspicions, he hurt his family more, in desperate measures to think that since he has this kind and caring figure, why would someone so kind hurt his family? It was the most imperfect perfect plan.

Unfortunately for him, that would lead to his demise, he threatened his wife and children more, until he was walked in on attempting to murder his children, and sadly for him, was raged at by his so called 'obedient pet-like slave' and put to his demise and murdered in front of his attempted murder victims.

He was murdered not long before Harus birthday, so as some sick celebration of the families safety, they celebrated both Harus birthday and Hachiros death.

It was the perfect revenge,
but for him, the most flawed crime.

We are still unaware of where he was left, but we have a team preparing for the house visitation, to finally finalise the investigation on this family.

Like Hachiros wife, he was also deemed an Urban Legend. "The Man with Blood Hands" due to his fate beginning at such a young age, its almost as if the blood stains were there at his birth.

Note: Same as the other document, get more information on the family and clear photos.