~!~ Aiko Kuragari ~!~

report no. 4

~

Aiko Kuragari.

Current Status: Deceased
Age of Death: 14
D.O.B: 23.8.1927
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Spouse: N/A
Child(ren): N/A
Parents: Daku and Hachiro Kuragari
Sibling(s): Haru Kuragari

Here we are on our last report. The last but certainly not least Aiko Kuragari.

His story is sad, but his strong connection with his sister was a major mood pick up. But his story was a tragedy and when we read about it in information packs, we felt sick and were so sad about what he had gone through in his life.

Lets start from when he was born, as we know Haru was always there with him in anxiety that Hachiro would hurt him, but alas, she had to go sometimes.

What Hachiro did when Aiko was a baby wasn't terrible, but still bad.
Hachiro would neglect Aiko and starve him, he'd hold Aiko upside down until his face went tomato red, and would smack him when he cried.

Aiko would tell Haru all of this, and Haru would hug him and tell him.
"It's gonna be alright, we'll be safe soon."
Aiko believed her and felt safe around her, as if she was the only person he could trust.

So Aiko knew that they would be safe, Haru wouldn't lie to him.

But, they werent, they werent safe for a while. I'm surprised they thought they would be safe, if the suffering was going on like this, it would have to have been a miracle for them to just suddenly become safe, and Aiko knew that, he just didnt wanna stress his sister.

When Hachiro found out that Aiko was telling Haru about everything, the threats got worse and worse, causing Aiko to start having severe anxiety and paranoia.

He began to think everyone was hired by Hachiro and a payed assassin hired only to kill Aiko, he freaked out over every tiny creak and sound, he was worried that he would be hunted down and absolutely destroyed. He refused to go outside anymore.

When Aiko started growing up, one day Haru and Daku went out for some Mother-Daughter time, but they shouldn't have, that day, the abuse from Hachiro grew worse.

Hachiro began to dunk his head in gasoline, and held a lighter close to his face as he raped Aiko.
Aiko was going through thousands of near death situations and it was tiring, he was sick of it and contemplated suicide, but he didn't wanna leave Haru alone with his sick father.

So he suffered the torture and went through things one could never imagine. He just sat through it for the sake of his sisters safety, it was.. tragic.

He went through rape of intense types, sexual harassment, abuse, emotional abuse, neglect, it was sad. Really sad.

I, myself couldn't even process what happened to him, he was only young, he was 2 to 3 when this was happening, the poor boy.

He was shocked and didn't trust Hachiro at all when he suddenly switched up on the family, be knew something was up, so he went with Haru to report what was happening to the police, but unfortunately, Hachiro was watching them closely, and when they returned home, he tortured them and abused them.

Hachiro dunked Harus finger in gasoline and lit it, doing the same to Aiko, hearing their cries of pain was some sort of drug to Hachiro. But Aiko stood through it, making sure Haru was doing alright.

Hachiro raped Aiko infront of Haru, tying her down on a chair, forcing her to watch.

This was a continuous thing, until one day a couple years later, Hachiro got sick of them, and thought of a perfect crime to kill Aiko and Haru.

Aiko was close to death, but felt adrenaline rush through him, and pushed himself back to life when he saw his mother kill his father.

Blood dusting his blonde hair, he fainted and woke up on a bed, Haru watching him closely in anxiety, Daku not far behind pacing the floor.

Aiko relieved that Haru was okay, and his mother too.

Although, years later, Daku was getting more hostile, still mourning her husbands death she drank more and more, and Aiko walked in on Dakus dead body, as she had killed herself.

This reminded Aiko of the time that he wanted to kill himself, but didnt. He ran to Haru and reported what had happened infront of his eyes, Haru looked at him sad, and told the police that their parents were dead and they had nowhere to go.

Haru was persuaded that she could take care of Aiko, and he wanted it to happen, he loved his sister a lot.

He was glad to have some safety from now on, he knew that his sister wouldn't hurt him and he felt safe this way. He was glad he was with Haru, they had amazing times together, celebrating eachothers birthdays, christmas and so many more holidays. They were happy.

Until Haru fell ill of a mysterious illness, and on her 15th birthday, died peacefully in her sleep.

Aiko was devastated and couldn't stop crying, he missed his sister, and he was the only one left and felt alone like he had nobody there for him.

But he went out one time, Aiko decided to treat himself and do something to lighten his mood, but soon after that, his head started hurting, a lot.

But he brushed it off as nothing and continued on with his life, just enjoying his time as a 9 year old that can still do stuff for himself.

But the pain didnt go away, it just continued, his brain felt like it was getting smaller, making him think weird things, or no thoughts at all, it scared him, he thought he was gonna die and he wasnt ready to.

He did his best to take care of himself, making sure the brain damage would do no more to him, but sadly, he discovered that he drank poison, poison that completely destroyed his brain, and he passed away in a hospital at 10 years old.

Aiko was not either deemed an Urban Legend, but if he were, i would call him 'Eyes of Peaceful Path'

Note: find a photo of him, and discover what poison killed him and what hospital Aiko died in.