BOLD & SERENE : EPISODE 44

*BOLD AND SERENE*

EPISODE 44

Bismillaah

*AYESHA*

The two ladies held me with all their might and pushed me into the mini car. They blindfolded me later on and through a silent drive,we went to wherever they intended to take me.

"Hello,yes. We are here" the other lady said in a croaked voice which was so unnatural! I paid all attention to what they say or do but they tend to keep quiet almost all the time.

They made me walk up some stairs and as the air hit my face,I realised we were on top of a building...probably not fully built.

One of them untied my face and stood in front of me. "What kind of women are you? You dress so modestly and act so immodestly! You are the reasons why the image of our religion gets tarnished!" She completely ignored me and moved from my path.

Someone's back was facing us. He wore an off white thobe with an arabic scarf and ring on his head. Obviously,he was a guy. They left me standing thinking I would move forward to help my curiosity but I knew better than doing that. They held me again and pushed me towards the guy clothed in arabic clothes.

"You may leave" he gently dismissed them. Even before he turned towards me...I knew who he was. His voice I know so well! It made my heart skip a beat. A dead love was being resurrected by his voice!

Umarr!

"Salaamu alaikum Haja Ayesha!" He uttered and serenity covered his tone. This is the guy I have always loved but destiny made him illegitimate for me.

"It'd be nice to reply my salam you know" he added when I kept mute. "Your Bayyaa invited me for yours and Noor's nikkah. My flight from Saudi got delayed a little so I got late" so that's why he was dressed like this. I gently moved towards the parapet and leaned on it. "I am back Ayesha...and I must marry you!" The audacity. "I won't allow you to marry anyone else,especially a goon like Bilal!..."

"Hey! Don't even dare. Bilal is a good person and I won't allow anyone to badmouth him in my presence"

"Even when he betrayed you...wow!" This was getting funny.

"And how did you know that?" I gave him a daring look.

"Ohh! You spoilt everything!" One of the ladies whose voice was that of sister in law Asiyah's said.

"Sister in law you!?" I gawked.

"Tadaaaaa!" Sistur Twin!

"You've all turned into criminals...wow!" I exclaimed. "And where's your third partner? Good-for-nothing Bilal! You'd better bring your spongy self out here" I knew it!

He walked in through the stairs and covered his face with both palms.

"I am sooo sorry Doll! I wish I'd never agreed to their plan. I feel disgusted for all the words I'd said. I feel horrible! Please forgive your favorite goon. I never wanted to hurt you in anyway but I had to do that! You were getting yourself into something you didn't want. You deserve to be loved and showered with unbothered happiness...."

"And who said I wouldn't be loved by you and feel happiness that you'll shower on me?"

"Of course no one would say that! I can do all what you've said,after all...Bilal is your Bilal!" He stopped for some seconds and heaved a sigh. One could hear Noor cooing 'awwwn' at the background. "And will always be your Bilal. Nothing can change that. But Doll,it's clear that your heart belongs somewhere else. You just felt indebted to me and I could sense it. You have been so honest with me and that being the case,you never said anything to me except that I was like a brother to you. That's what I'll always be and I know! I have felt sincere feelings for you Doll but you deserve to love and be loved. You deserve to wake up every morning and grace the face of your beloved...someone dear to your heart,not the one who loves you only. I am referring to someone who loves you and you love him back.... #completeLove!