006 - STRUGGLES TOWARDS THE LIGHT

JAEYOON stood by the window in his studio, he received his results of the exam and it was great, thanks to Shim Eunha. But, with the fact that Eunha was no longer with him, he felt empty. He hold on the result papers tight, thinking how great it is , if he can be able to tell Eunha that he did great in it, or how great it is to celebrate it with Eunha and Youngbin.

He sighed. He walked towards his table, and took out his Braille machine. Now that Eunha is not around and he already finishes school, he tends to get back to his old life in the studio, making songs and writing lyrics.

"Your lyrics always sounded so sad,"

Jaeyoon smiled as he remembered how Youngbin always complaint about his lyrics. He managed to write sweet and happy lyrics when he was with Youngbin and Eunha back then. Instead of studying at nights, he ended up in his studio, playing with his piano and writing his lyrics.

"I know you are sad that Eunha left.. but, son ... You should always be happy and move on .. who knows , when you meet her again later, you can show her, you are already a strong, happy guy .. thanks to her ..."

Jaeyoon smiled again. I have to be strong!

"JAEYOON AAAAAAAAA~~~~~~"

Jaeyoon sighed as soon as he heard that voice.

"Jaeyoon ahhhhhhhhh, I missed you~~~~~"

Jaeyoon sighed as Youngbin hugged him tightly from the back. More likely, he was choking him.

"Do you want me to die early?" Jaeyoon said.

Youngbin chuckled, he sat next to Jaeyoon, "Aigooo ... I havent see you for 2 days, dont you miss me?"

Jaeyoon turned his head towards Youngbin, "Nope," he said.

"You called me at nights EVERYDAY after your part time job is finished. Now tell me why do I need to miss you?" Jaeyoon added.

After graduation, Youngbin worked as a part time worker at a cafe near the school he attended back then with Eunha. But, after his shift ends he would right away going to Jaeyoon's house no matter how late it is.

The lady would nag, but since Youngbin was Jaeyoon's friend , she just swallowed her own words. Plus, Youngbin always brought snacks for Jaeyoon, so she's fine with it.

"Oh-ho, dont you love me anymore?" Youngbin asked as he pulled out a pack of snack from his bag, "I wont give you this then .."

Jaeyoon sighed, "You,"

Youngbin looked at Jaeyoon, "Me?" he asked with a smile.

"If I ever see Eunha again, I will tell her that you bullied me,"

Youngbin looked at Jaeyoon, "Yah ... I did not bully you, okay?"

Jaeyoon smirked, "Okayyy ..."

Youngbin looked at Jaeyoon, "Yah , I bring you snacks everytime I come here after my shift, right? How is that I am bullying you, it's more like you are bullying me .."

Jaeyoon chuckled. Youngbin looked at Jaeyoon, smiling.

"I miss Eunha so much ..." Jaeyoon said.

"I missed her too, Jaeyoon ah ... We have known each other since we were kids ..." Youngbin said as he patted on Jaeyoon's shoulder.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

YOUNGBIN looked at Jaeyoon who was sitting next to him as he was applying for college for the two of them. Since the two of them have great results, getting on XXX University might not be a problem.