011 - TRUTH

YOUNGBIN looked at Eunha as the two of them decided to meet up after class. Nara had a discussion with others , Jaeyoon on the other hand dont wanna be seen by Eunha, so the two of them just went together.

"Yah, Kim Youngbin, I didnt do anything stupid yesterday, right?" Eunha asked as she grabbed her drink from the table.

Youngbin shakes his head.

To be honest, after that meeting with the lady that night, he went back to dorm, not being able to sleep till dawn. He also finds it a bit, awkward to speak to Jaeyoon.

"Then, why is there eye bags on your eyes ?" Eunha asked again.

Youngbin sighed, "I .. I just couldnt sleep last night ..."

Eunha looked at Youngbin with her frightened face, "OH MY GOD I DID SOMETHING, RIGHT??!!!"

Youngbin looked at Eunha, "No, nothing happened .."

Eunha sighed, "I am so sorry for yesterday if anything happened," she said as she looked down to her knees.

"Yah .. you didnt do anything last night ... You , urgh .. I just hope you take it easy with alcohol ... I am very sorry for those who went out with you for a drink ... they must be suffering ..." Youngbin said as he sips on his drink.

Eunha looked at Youngbin, "Ah, right ... did you bought me some side dishes yesterday? When I woke up this morning , I saw a pot of porridge on the dining table and then when I opened the fridge, it was full already ... Like the usuals .."

Youngbin looked away. He knew what happened , but he just cant disclose everything yet.

"I - I went to the small shop after getting you home to buy some groceries , that's why I refilled some of the sides dishes in your fridge .."

Eunha looked at Youngbin, smiling, "The lady must have taught you a lot , didnt she? I mean, those side dishes you made totally tasted like hers ..." she said as she chuckles, "But still .. Is it weird if I tell you that ... to be honest, everytime I went back home on the weekends, my fridge was always full ..."

Youngbin looked at Eunha, pretending to be shook , "Full?"

Eunha nodded her head, "Yeah ... As if like someone entered the house and refills it everytime I am gonna come home on the weekends,"

Youngbin looked at Eunha, yah ... can you just cut the crap and tell everything , the truth , to me right now? I am dying here you know ..

Eunha looked at Youngbin, "Do you want to know something ..."

Youngbin looked at Eunha, I freaking know it already, but I still wanna hear it from yourself, you dumb idiot Shim Eunha!

"Do you know why I always said that Jaeyoon has beautiful eyes?" Eunha looked at him with a smile drawn on her face.

"My mother's eyes are there .." she said.

Youngbin looked at Eunha, calm. He has no words, but he just listened.

"That accident I told you and Jaeyoon before ... It was ... It was Jaeyoon's dad's fault ... He passed out while he was driving, he knocked out 2 people who was walking at the side of the road and one of them was my mom ..."

Youngbin noticed how Eunha was smiling as she talked. She was too calm for this.

"You must've been wondering why am I too calm for this, right?" Eunha asked as she looked at Youngbin who was looking at her with thoughts in his head.

"I'm tired of crying already ... That's why. I have mixed feelings when his dad came to me as I waited outside the room. Because I know what he was going to talk about. I had this kind of feelings ... But, I already signed the forms where I can donate all my mom's organs for those who needed, I knew that he must been talking about her eyes."