Meri Duniya💓

"A great marriage in not when the 'perfect couple' comes together, it's when two imperfect people come together to ammend their imperfections, love each other and make their relation perfect" Presenting a Sumod OS, based on such a incident. 

Without any further ado, and unnecessary blabbering, lemme start the chapter. Yeah, just leave some lovely comments, so that I too smile, for making you people smile. I am so overwhelmed to see the response on the previous chapter, the love you people shower is so close to my heart🥺 Thank You, love you all so muchh!🌼

P.s. THIS CHAPTER IS HAVING MATURE THEME, YOU MAY SKIP IF NOT COMFORTABLE🙂

I am literally telling you, you won't like this, I suck in writing romance. I just dk how to do this. This is like a timepass chapter, I was bored, plus I was tired writing half the emotional chapter, so here goes one super boring chapter. 

It was their first night, yeah, they were a "Just married" couple. It was a love marriage, Pramod had fallen in love with Susheela at the first sight, while she too, slightly fell for him and soon, they married. Now, they both were on the bed, just talking.

P: Oh Meri Duniya! you might be tired, change krlo, mere liye itni formalities ki zaroorat nahi hai!

She smiled at his care and genuineness. She changed into a comfortable nighty, she still had to remove her jewelry. 

P: Ab...

S: Ab?

He moved towards her... She stepped back...

S: Iraade theek nahi lag rhe hai aapke... patidev...

P: Hain bhi nahi...

S: ...

Her back hit the wall, and he caged her between wall and his arms. She looked at his eyes, they were full of love, care and honesty, all for her. He moved towards her lips. She closed her eyes. Their lips were about to meet, when her mobile rang. They startled, and parted. He whinned. She went to her mobile and recieved it. 

S: Haan Maa?

He sat on the bed, irritated. 

S: Haan Maa, sab bahut acche hai yahan, mai pehli baar thodi aayi hun, chinta mat kro... Haan maa...

He was bored, so he went to her, and encircled her waist. She gasped and hiccuped due to this sudden action. Her mother was a little shocked listening such sound from that side, she was somewhat worried. (Susheela MOM-SM)

Sm: Susheela! Are you okay? Ek dum se aise...

He was touching her waist seductively.

S: M... Ma.a.. Nah... Nahi... I.. Am ...OKay...

Sm: WHY ARE YOU STAMMERING? SAB THEEK HAI NA BACCHE?

S: JEE, JI MAA, I AM... OKAY

She was trying to free herself. But, he was not leaving her. Now, his hands reached her breast, and the mobile fell from her hand. And on the other side her mom was shouting🙂 He threw her on the bed, removed all the jewlry and kept it on the night table and hovered over her. She was just feeling his touch. He found her sweet spot, and bit there while she moaned. Her mother was hearing that, okay?🙂 She knew, that what's happening, but, she (Susheela mom) just didn't feel like disconnecting. He kissed all over her face and chest, and then was about to lift her top when due to Susheela's toes, the earring on the night table fell. She stopped him. 

S: Ek minute...
P: Kya hua?
S: Mera earring gir gya.
P: Toh?
S: Lemme pick it up.
P: Arrey!
S: 😑
P: Aisi shakal mujhe banani chahiye, itni si baat ke liye itna special moment ruin kr diya tumne! I hate you!
S: Ab hate love se kuch na hota doctor sahab, we are already married, mujhe mera earring lene do... 
P: Haan toh lo.
S: Mere upar se hatenge aap?
P: Nahi😎
S: Hat rhe ho chhota haddi ya pitna hai?
He immidiately got off. 
S: Good Job.