+ the happy problem +

Stolas screamed. Blitz ran to the bathroom where he laid on the floor. "Uhhh.. Blitzy! Soo.. uhm... remember how Lucifer said that whole thing about not being able to have a true royal family without four children with the same person?" Stolas smiled as he shook. "Uhh yea?" Stolas's pupils showed.

"Well uhm.. we're having that fourth kid." Blitz and Saturn jaws dropped. "WHAT DID I DO WRONG?" Blitz put his hands on his face. Stolas put his face in his hands. "GOD DAMN IT!" Eclipse burst through the door. "IM GONNA HAVE A BABY SIBLING?" Stolas sighed. "Yes.. your going to.."

—a few months later—

It'd been a few months and Stolas was finally adjusting to being pregnant again. "Uhm.. Mom? Last time you had a kid you went into a coma." Eclipse raised an eyebrow. "I put you into a coma?" Stolas chuckled softly. "This baby isn't powerful as Eclipse was. Right now I'm not sure they will even have powers.."

Blitz paced nervously to try and find food for Stolas. Eclipse never saw a pregnant person before so she observed Stolas very carefully. "Eclipse?" Stolas chuckled. "What are you doing?" Eclipse poked it and looked up at Stolas. "How the hell is there a thing in there? I mean I know your slim but not even Millie could fit in there." Stolas laughed a little. "I'm only eight months pregnant." Blitz scoffed as he set the plate next to Stolas. "Only? In imp language that's bursting." Stolas glared at Blitz teasingly.

Saturn clicked her talons on the table. "We have been practicing for months.. and we thought.. hm.. I dunno maybe going on a mission?" Blitz sighed. "Hell no. Absolutely not." Loona elbowed Saturn. "You'll get used to it." Saturn muttered. "You've taught us everything!" Blitz flapped his tail on the table. "Hm... I don't know.." Saturn growled.

"Agh.. I'm tired." Blitz got up. "Ah.. be careful Stolas." Eclipse looked at her father. "Is he always this nice when mom is pregnant?" Loona scoffed. "Stolas is the love of his life what'd you expect?" Eclipse crawled over to her. "Your about to give birth any day now huh?" Loona laughed. "Nah, for hellhounds we don't give birth until 11 months pregnant." Eclipse groaned. "I don't wanna be the youngest in the house anymore." Tex walked in and kissed Loona. "PDA!" Saturn growled. "Please your parents practically eat each other." Loona smirked.

Saturn shivered at her words. "I know.." Tex smiled at Eclipse looking at Loona. "Do you know which gender it is." Loona looked at Tex who shrugged. "Well.. yes but we waited to tell dad that later." Eclipse gasped. Saturn tried touching her wrists and Loona flinched away from her. "Nice try!" Saturn flipped her off and Loona replied with the same.

Blitz was talking to Stolas calmly. Eclipse looked in awe. She hardly ever saw her dad look at anyone like that. Millie walked in with Moxxie and joined Eclipse. "Their beautiful." Moxxie shrugged. "It's shocking to see Blitz literally care for someone and not treat them like shit." Blitz looked over and them. "HEY! CAN I HAVE SOME ALONE TIME WITH MY PREGNANT HUSBAND?" Moxxie sighed. "Too often." Loona walked into the living room. "LOONIE! YOUR SO.. PREGNANT?" Blitz switched over to Loona. "Dad! I'm fine. Tex has taken good care of me." Blitz glared at Tex. "Good."

Blitz stepped back. "How the hell did you two get pregnant at around the same time?" Stolas sighed. "Want me to explain mine?" Blitz smiled nervously and pat Stolas's head. "No thanks honey." Stolas smiled. Moxxie and Millie walked in. "Now let me guess.. Moxxies pregnant." Loona burst out laughing.

"Sir.. I can't get pregnant. I'm not a female." Blitz groaned and waved his hands. "Yea.. but your fucked like one." Moxxie scoffed. Maya jumped onto the couch. "I'm prolly pregnant." Moxxie looked over and Maya. "What..?" Blitz grabbed popcorn. Maya laughed. "Joking, dad. Take the stick out of your ass." Moxxie scoffed. "Millie, did you cheat on me with Blitz." Blitz raised his hand. "HEY! I ONLY FUCK 11 FOOT BIRDS."

Moxxie rubbed his eyes. Maya laughed at her phone. "BLITZ! THIS IS DAD!" Maya threw the phone and Blitz and Blitz laughed and showed Loona. "HAH WHAT THE HELL?" Moxxie's eyes twitched. "I'm done-" Moxxie got up and walked away. Saturn shrieked and Eclipse ran into the room. "I HAVE HORNS!" Phoenix ran up to her and pulled her horns. "OW! WHAT THE HELL?" Phoenix laughed. "Payback." Eclipse growled at him. Blitz got up and went next to Eclipse. "Okay.. basically they aren't as sensitive if you touch them. You can simply touch them without feeling anything."

Eclipse touched her horns. "What's the good of them being sensitive?" Blitz looked at Eclipse. "There is no good." Eclipse looked at Stolas. "Don't listen to your mother." Blitz flipped off Stolas. Loona chuckled. "It was always so hard learning when I was a kid to not touch your horns."

Saturn added. "I know! You always fucking climbed on them and I nearly died." Saturn smirked. Stolas got up and showed Eclipse. "This is the good thing about them." Stolas touched the outline of them and made Blitz shiver. "STOLAS NO! YOU WANT ANOTHER KID?" Stolas put his hands up.