+ loonas news & training +

Blitz and Stolas and all the kids gathered at the kitchen table. Blitz was eyeing Tex and growled at him. Stolas put his hand over Blitz's mouth and paid attention. "Hey uh.. so.. we have news now I'm going to need you all to hold Blitz.." Stolas put his hands up. "I got it." Loona showed an object. "I'm pregnant." Blitz's jaw dropped and pointed at Tex.

"VORTEX-" Blitz grabbed a knife as Stolas held him. "YOU DECIDED TO GET ALL UP IN MY DAUGHTER AND GOT HER PREGNANT? IM GOIING TO FUCKING KILL-" Stolas grabbed him into his arms. "Shh!! Darling.. Blitz! Calm down." Blitz growled and fought against Stolas. Loona held Tex away from Blitz. "Dad- I wanted this." Loona pleaded him to not hurt him. It hit Blitz like a train. "WAIT A DAMN MINUTE. IM GOING TO BE A GRANDPA? MY HIPS HAVENT GONE OUT YET." Loona chuckled. Stolas noticed this was the happiest she's ever looked. "Blitzy, don't you think she's happy?" Blitz stared at Stolas. "What?" Stolas looked at her again. "She looks like you when we made up. When you were literally happy. She's never looked like that before." Blitz nodded. "I'm happy for her."

Stolas let Blitz go and he went over to Tex. "If she has that baby and you ever hurt her or leave her.. I will slit your fucking throat. Otherwise.. I'm happy for you both. Especially you Loooonniieeee!!" Loona stuck her tongue out. "How long have you kept this?" Loona laughed. "A month." Blitz smiled and sat next to her.

—the next day—

The twins leaped onto the bed. "DAD WAKE UP!" Blitz had his head tucked into Stolas's chest fluff and Stolas had his hands near his horns. "Mmph. Noo.." Blitz nestled into his fluff a little more. "Blitzy..?" Stolas woke up. "Fuck. Now you done it. Now my personal pillow is awake." Phoenix shook his shoulders. "TEACH USSS!" Blitz sighed. "Fine.."

Blitz was in a room with Stolas watching behind him. "So, magic shit is with your mother, combat and fighting is with me." Phoenix and Saturn didn't bother to go over to Stolas. "Oookaay." Blitz sighed. "This bot was designed to attack like a real demon. So let me show you." Blitz powered it on. The bot moved very accurately. It didn't move all chopped up and robotically. The robot jumped onto Blitz. Blitz kicked up and punched it in the face making it ding. "Easy."

Saturn wanted to go first. "Nah uh. Phoenix. Here." Phoenix readied himself. The bot went in with a punch that managed to hit Phoenix. Phoenix jumped on in and kneed it. His next moved decided to hit it with its elbow in the chest." The bot made a ding sound. "Damn! Good job, kid!" Saturn flicked her tail. "Alright Saturn." Before the bot even moved Saturn tackled it and wrapped her legs around its next as she punched its face. "Okay! Okay okay.. calm down!" Blitz pulled her away.

Phoenix waited until Blitz made it harder. "Now I'll show." The robot got taller slightly and more skin formed on it. Blitz readied himself and swished his tail. He jumped onto it and swung his legs around and punched him in his temples, swinging around to his front and grabbing it with his tail to pull it closer and kick it. The robot beeped. "Phoenix. Go."

Phoenix stared at it. It forwarded him to elbow him. Phoenix hopped up and kicked it in the face knocking it over and stomping on its head, breaking it. Blitz stared in shock. "Okkkaayy.. shit. Welp. Saturn your going to practice with me and then we are done-" Saturn put her hands up. "Straighten your posture." Saturn did so and waited for Blitz. Blitz elbowed her and Saturn flipped him. Blitz kicked himself up knocking Saturn off of him and Blitz blocked the rest of her punches. "MAKE A FIST! CMON FUCKIN HURT ME SATURN."

Saturn sighed and clenched a fist. She hit him in the arms letting Blitz knee her stomach and taking her to the ground. "Good job." Saturn smiled and got up. Blitz wiped the blood from his mouth. "Oh shit! Dad I'm-" Blitz shushed her. "It's just a cut. Calm down. It was your job to hit me." Blitz smiled. Stolas clapped and hugged Phoenix and Saturn.

—sorry it's short lmao i'll make a chill chapter—

PLS REQUEST FOR MEEE