𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐩𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐬.

.     .     .     .     .

𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐩𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐬
a game of thrones story.

.     .     .     .     .

❛ ruin me.
i dare you. ❜

     IF CASSIA WATERS STILL SAW THE WORLD as a beautiful place, for all the world had thrown at her, then surely it must be. A silver-haired bastard girl living in the shadow of dragons, she works as handmaiden to the prince's wife, naive to her heritage, her future, or the brutality that seemed to linger in the very walls of her home.

     That is, until a tourney at Harrenhal causes a war to ignite, and she finds herself caught in the very center of a world where good men do unforgivable things, and the bad men are even worse.

     EIGHTEEN YEARS ON, and living in her bones is a very different woman. Stripped of the innocence she once wore like armour, a life she'd dreamed of lost to her forever, Cassia Lannister flees her duty and seeks refuge in Winterfell, where she hopes she can spend her days in the snow-ridden wasteland, watching over the children she wishes so dearly were her own.

     But even in the North, she cannot escape the reach of her past, or her lying husband. When the king and his retinue arrive, and Ned Stark is named the new Hand, Catelyn Stark begs Cassia to resume her duty as Lady Lannister ━ go back to King's Landing and guard her children with a mother's ferocity while she cannot.

     So different from her youth, Cassia knows all too well the sort of vermin skittering through the halls of King's Landing. The sweet smiles and the backstabbings hands. If she can help it, she will not allow Sansa and Arya to slip into the same fate she chose, once upon a time.

. . .

freya allan   as   young cassia

and

jodie comer   as   older cassia

bradley james   as   young jaime lannister

game of thrones cast   as   themselves

. . .

disclaimer.     i do not own game of thrones or any of george r. r. martin's characters. if i did, seasons 7 and 8 would have been very different. i only own my original characters and plotlines.

trigger warnings.     graphic depictions of violence, death, sexual themes, blood, mental illness including ptsd and suicidal ideation, allusions to r*pe, swearing, etc. it's game of thrones, so expect that, but i will put trigger warnings at the beginning of chapters that are extra explicit. please take care of your mental health, above all.

. . .

      ALL CHAPTERS CURRENT & FUTURE OF THIS FIC ARE BEING POSTED ON MY AO3 ACCOUNT @/happyhauntt. this fic will be continued there, not here. all chapters for this fic have been removed except for the intro. PLEASE GO TO AO3 TO READ THIS FIC.