A Ruined Bonnet and A Churro Stand

Greg took a deep breath from the bottom of her stomach. She gasped for air as her head bobbles up from the water. The apple she successfully bit with her teeth dropped from her teeth like teeth. The crowd cheered her name, silently at first, but growing in loudness. "Greg, Greg, Greg", The crowd screamed as loud as a football stadium. However, they were only at a harvest moon festival.

Greg looked disappointed at the massive bucket of water. She fished into it and pulled out a yellowish cream bonnet with pale green ribbon. The colors contrasted beautifully with her grayish blue eyes.

The bonnet was ruined. It smelled like musty apples and a dusty bucket. The ribbon was frayed. The light cream color was faded to a gray like white. Greg put the soggy bonnet in a woven basket with a ribbon to match the bonnet.

The crowd cheered her name once more as she faded into the background.

"Greg!" Screamed Greg's friend Kenny. Greg ran into the small room that Kenny was in.

"Usually I'd say 'Gorl you are working it' but in this instance you are not working it." Kenny said with a tinge of disgust in their voice. "Here, let's get you cleaned up"

Greg slipped out of the pale yellow dress into a deep green one. The bonnet Kenny picked out wasn't quite the same shade as the green dress, but it was good enough.

Greg walked out of the small room with Kenny at her side. She walks over to a small cart that seems to be selling churros. At the cart no one seems to be seen. But as they reach the delectable churros. They notice a massive hole behind the churro cart.

As the approach the cart a platform raises out of the ground and they see a gorl with really cute freckles.

"Woah" Greg and Kenny say at the same time. "Larry leotard's the name, and churros are my game" said Larry.

The first thing Greg noticed about this dapper young lad was their impeccable sense of style. They wore a fabulous black skirt made of tulle that went to the ground. A black suit jacket with a red tie was the only logical route to take after the amazing skirt. They had a top hat with a gold band and knee high boots with the highest heels in town.

Greg stared Larry in the eyes "Wanna join our gang? We can spray paint under a bridge." Larry looked away and started sobbing, "I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO SPRAY PAINT UNDER A BRIDGE"

"So, you'll join?" Greg asked fearsomely with a look of death in her eyes. "Yes. I will." Said Larry, happy to be in a gang.

"I think I know what our goal should be" said Kenny G, interrupting. "We need to get as many people into our gang so we can rule all of earth"

"Great idea" said Greg and Larry, both giving Kenny a confirming look.