A Gang and A Hot Pink Revolver

Greg, Kenny, and the newly added Larry Leotard, walked out of the festival. It took Larry time to let go (literally) of their churro stand.

They walked out of the town of HiFoolVille. And into the town of YeeYee. It took 5 days to reach it but they made it.

They realized, in this town, which is far too small for many people, they would need protection. So they walked into the saloon, greeting the dirty miners and cowpeople with a Yee yee.

On the other side of the room there was a cowgirl. Greg and company walked over to her and greeted her with a yee yee. She responded with another yee yee.

"The name's Savannah... Savannah Bandanna" Savannah Bandanna said, pointing out her hot pink bandanna.

Just then, by the other side of the room a Craig appeared. "A CRAIG?!" Greg yelled, grabbing a machete from under her dress.

Kenny grabbed a knife and started throwing them at the Craig. Larry who goes by Lefty Leg, picked up a tommy gun from inside their leg pocket.

But alas nothing worked. Then Savannah Bandanna grabbed her favorite hot pink revolver and pulled the trigger. It shot out glitter all over the Craig's face.

"NOOO MY ONLY WEAKNESS!!! GLITTER!!!" The Craig screamed with intense fear in its eyes. It soon melted after that.

Savannah Bandanna blew the tip of her gun and put it back in her gun holster. "All in a days work"

"WOAH GORL YOU ARE FABULOUS" Kenny said with glitter scattered in their hair. "I know" Savannah said.

"Join our gang" Greg said "become a gregma male"

"Oh lord" Savannah said in her typical Savannah fashion, "Why not"

And so there were 4.