Chapter 3

~~Zak Bagons' POV~~

So here we are on a plane to St. Louis to take on an amazing lockdown. The only thing in the way of all of that is this damn flight. But lucky for me and the guys, the plane was descending.

~~~tiny skip~~~

So we just left the hotel and were on our way to meet the homeowner of the Exorcist house. But I would be lying to myself if I didn't feel a bit nervous. I mean, we've dealt with this kind of stuff before at Bobby Mackey's Music World and we ended up having some of those spirits follow us back to our homes. So I'm worried about that happening again.

"We're here. Woah"

"Oh my god dudes!"

"Jeez! Aaron start filming." I told him as he nodded his head and started recording.

"Okay, we're finally here and this happens to be a very special moment in Ghost Adventures history. This is our 100th episode and we were finally granted permission by the homeowner to let us investigate his home. The Exorcist house. Come on guys lets go." I said as Nick parked the car and we got out.

We walked up to the door and I rang the doorbell but I didn't expect to have my breath taken away from me by the person who answered the door. A beautiful young woman answered the door. I've never froze on camera before when it came to doing the interviews but I did this time. She had dark tan skin, long jet black hair, a gorgeous hourglass body. She was wearing ripped up black jeans, a black belt and a black V-neck shirt.

"Umm.."

~~~Kira's POV~~~

I answered the door to reveal three guys dressed in black and two of them had cameras. I guess this was the crew.
"Olá, bem-vindo, eu estou supondo que você está aqui para entrevistar o meu pai." I said only to receive strange looks.

"What did she say dude?" The tall bald one asked the skinny guy next to him. That must be the really jumpy guy that Astaroth told me about.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm kind of used to greeting people in Portuguese. I'm sorry. Welcome, I'm assuming that you're here to see my father?" I asked

"Uhh...." Is all the tall muscular one could say. This is the leader? He seems nothing like how I imagined or as Astaroth discribed.

"Yea." The skinny one said. So then this guy must be as Astaroth dubbed him, Mr. Logic.

"Okay. Come on in and have a seat in the living room. I'll go get him." I said as I turned around to leave. "Papai? Papai? Papai, onde está você?"

"I'm in the office, what is it mi hija?" Father asked.

"Papai, os investigadores estão aqui e estão esperando por você na sala de estar." I said as I gave him a hug and went to my room.

~~small skip and ZAK BAGANS POV~~

"Wow, so it sounds like this house is a hot spot for paranormal activity, Antonio." I said

"Sí. But the one room that has the most activity in the house is the room where the exorcism took place." He said

"And that's upstairs?"

"Sí, in my daughter's room. To be honest, you should really be interviewing her." He continued

"Oh, and why is that, sir?" I asked extremely interested

"Because she is the one who has suffered the most from this house." He said.

"What's your daughter's name Antonio?" I asked

Antonio was about to tell me his daughter's name but that was interrupted by a blood curdling scream.

"KIRA!" Antonio yelled as he quickly stood up and ran upstairs, we followed close behind him. We ran into her room only to discover Kira on the floor of her room and the glass from her window shattered and scattered all over her and the floor around her.

"Papai, os espíritos estão com raiva. I'm scared papai. The spirits want them to leave or else." She said as she began to cry and pointed at Arron, Nick, and I.

I offered her my hand and helped her up from the glass covered floor. Seeing Kira cry and tremble in fear just made me want to hold her close to me and tell her everything is alright.

"Antonio, if it's alright with you, could I talk with Kira alone?" I asked as I looked at her shaking figure.

"Of course." He said.

I nodded and pulled Kira aside to talk with her and see if she's okay.
"Hey Kira, I'm Zak. Are you alright?" I asked her worriedly. She shook her head no and began to cry even more. At this point I told Aaron and Nick to give us some space.
"You want to talk about it, sweetie?" I asked her as I held her close to embrace her.

"I'm sorry for crying, I'm normally not like this." She said as she started to calm down. I gently placed a hand and cupped her face, to wipe away her tears.
"Hey it's okay. Is it normally like this at your house?" I asked

"Yes, but normally at night. During the day, it's not so bad. The only reason that the house is like this is because you three being here."

"I see. I'm really sorry about that. Look Kira, I don't want to make you uncomfortable at all but would you come join us in the Lockdown at your house?" I asked her.

She was hesitant at first but after some reassuring that she wouldn't be left alone. "Sure, but just because we hugged doesn't mean that we are friends. I know what you three do, and I'm not sure if I should trust you like my papai does." She said.

"Look, it's been a long day, and it seems like we won't continue filming until tomorrow so how about we go and grab a bite to eat?" I asked

"Fine, but I get to choose where and I choose to go to local Irish pub here. They have great ribs and honestly, I need a drink after what has happened today."

"Fair enough, lead the way."