Chapter 2

Y/N Pov

I didn't really expect him to listen. Why would he? To him, I'm just the girl next door. The dirty waste of space that sometimes entertains him. If I know that... why can't I stop loving him?

"Well," I said, pulling myself together. "I guess I'm just going to have to go with you!"

"W-what? Go where?" 

"To sign up, of course! The female titan spot is open, isn't it?"

"I mean... yeah, but-"

"No buts! I'm coming with you, whether you like it or not."

I did my best to put on a cheery appearance. I didn't think that he would love me back... did I? 

Come on. Think straight. You knew that he wouldn't love you. No one loves you. You're not worth it.

"U-uh, ok? I guess I can't really stop you..." Reiner said. 

"Exactly. So, Reiner, buddy-boy, time to get yourself ready! We're going to be warriors in training starting soon!"

~20 minutes later~

"Why do you look so... fancy?"

"Oh no. You're not telling me you don't have something better to wear," Reiner said, disgust tinting his voice. "Whatever. Once you get your uniform, it'll be fine."

He didn't mean it that way... I guess it just doesn't click for him that I have no one to take care of me. It's ok... it's not his fault.

"Yeah, I'm sure! Let's get going though, don't want to be late!" Gotta be happy. Can't show people how I really feel. Especially not him.

(Not going to lie, I'm not rly 100% sure how the whole process for becoming a warrior candidate works so imma just like skip over this part)

EEEE sorry this one was rly short I promise the next one will be better :3