Three

(A/N in this book please remember everyone is in college including Josh in this book he's only two years older and everyone else is 18 except for Lucas who is 19 but in the same grade as everyone.)

Riley

Looking before me at him staring at me with no emotion in his eyes I quickly take a step back only to hit the cold metal rail behind me.
''Uh- I should probably get back.'' I put on a fake smile trying to avoid staring into his blue eyes that hold a darkness about them. He smirks and slowly gets up.
''Back to you're friends?'' He asks smirking walking closer towards me, I stay silent.
''You never come to parties, what's the special occasion?'' I gulp while looking into his eyes with obvious fear.
''You know me?'' I ask in a low tone I'm not even sure he heard me. He simply nods. I know I gotta get back inside I don't feel right standing out here by myself with him even though I silently curse myself for thinking about how attractive he is.
''Right well I should get going.'' I reply before walking away but not before he can stop me in my tracks by saying.
'' Go on a date with me?'' He asks. What? I'm so confused I just met him I don't even know him.I turn around once again looking into his eyes and putting on a fake small smile.
''Thanks but I'm okay.'' I reply before walking inside.
''Hey Riles where was you?'' Maya startles me jumping up from behind me.
''Geez is everything doing that to me today?'' I say in a startled tone, she furrows her brows at me but shrugs it off telling me lets go have a drink.
''No that's okay, I'm really tired I'm just gonna head back to the dorms.'' Looking at her I can tell she's about to protest and pursue me to stay but she's quickly cut off as Jewels comes next to the both of us.
''Yeah me to. Weird senior tried to touch my boobs I'm done for the night.'' Jewels says thank god. I mean not thank god for her that sucks but thank god she's with me on this one, Maya looks at the both of us a little bit annoyed but let's out a annoyed sigh before agreeing.
''Okay fine let's go this party was getting boring anyways.'' She replies and we start to make our way out of the crowed frat house but not before we're stopped when someone grabs Maya's arm.
''Leaving so soon little one?'' We turn to see Josh smirking at Maya she just smirks back and pushes her hair behind her back I can tell she's nervous. Even though we been going to school with Josh for a while now I know she still gets nervous around the leader of the Frat guys.
''Josh Hi.'' She smiles.
''Stay, let's have a quick drink.'' Maya turns to Jewels and I and back to Josh.
''Thanks but I got-'' I quickly cut her off.
''She would love to.'' I tell Josh as Jewels pushes Maya closer to him and we run out.
''Wait what about Smackle?'' I ask? We both turn back to see Smackle playing beer pong with a bunch of frat guys laughing. Okay I guess she's good. Jewels and I make our way back to our dorms and say goodnight to one another. However the whole night I can't get him out of my head, His cold tone, blue eyes, how his face is so pale you can see the veins in his face. I can't get him out of my head for the whole night. I put the thoughts deep below finally falling asleep.

The next day...

It was now Sunday morning the next day or as we call it around campus, Zombie day. As everyone is curing there hangovers from the party the night before and barefoot girls who are still half drunk walking back to dorms at the early crack of dawn. Maya, Jewels, Charlie and I sat in the cafe in our regular spot. Everyone talking about the events of last night, I sit quickly sipping my ice coffee as I hear Jewels talk about how she kicked a guy in the stomach for touching her boobs, Maya talking about how her and Josh had more than one drink and talked the whole night but swears there was no kissing and then Charlie getting upset at how Smackle beat him at beer pong. Wait where is Smackle?
''Hey where is Smackle? She always comes to our Sunday breakfast?'' I ask confused and worried.
Charlie shrugged before Maya spoke up. ''Apparently she slept with some frat guy and spent the night there, I didn't see her though Josh and I was outside.'' She shrugs.
''Okay where's Zay then?'' Smackle asks.
''Hooked up with some senior chick I assume he's half dead from his terrible hangover.'' Charlie says causing us to chuckle. Then Smackle runs into the cafe taking a seat next to Charlie. Her hair messy and big sunglasses covering her face.
''I gotta tell you guys something but you can't say nothing okay swear?'' She says and we all nod looking at the girl in confusion.
''Okay..'' She starts and takes off her sunglasses putting them on the table and stealing Charlie's coffee taking a sip. ''I hooked up with Farkle Minkus.'' She whispers as she says his name everyone gasp except me. I feel a weird feeling in my stomach this feels weird.
''Wait. Josh said you hooked up with some frat guy?'' Maya asks confused we all turn to Smackle.
''Turns out he's not only in the frat but his father owns this school.'' She says we all gasp including me this time. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket I pull it out and see a weird number.
{How about that date now? F}
I furrow my brows in confusion. Farkle? My finger move around the phone thinking about if I should reply or not, I finally decide to.
{How did you get my number?}
It only took a few seconds for him to reply.
{I have ways.}
{So what you just have sex with my friend and try to take me on a date? No thanks.}
I reply with some sort of wave of confidence and put my phone back into my pocket.
''So what, One stand or what?'' I ask Smackle curious I'm not sure why but maybe it's just me being my nosy self because I have no excitement in my life, not that I want it anyways. She smiles and shakes her head. ''No this one was different, I think I like him.'' She smiles at us. I just give her a fake smile and nod drinking my ice coffee zoning out of there conversation once the conversation switches off Farkle.