//46//

Heyaa guys ! I am back with another update ....Aju_1915 the plot you requested was already written as part 16 ...so you can read it and if you want something else you can notify me here .... VandanaBhargava5 your demanded plot is here ...hope you will like it .

Let's start

Whole snake family was celebrating today as there ATM was back to provide them with endless and uncountable cash but no one cares for their shield for their protector who was standing at corner witnessing everything and crying silently with the fate her bappa has given to her ..maybe she has committed some sin her past life of which it's punishment was given to her now ....in this birth .

There so called emotional melodramatic session was over and none cared about riddhima even her moron(vansh is moron here 😁😂)  also

At lunch table

Dadi : Vansh beta tell me what you want to eat ...that will be ordered only

Vansh : Dadi you are elder ... So please you only order something

Dadi : Aww...my swet grandson ....ok

They had peaceful lunch and no one bothered for riddhima .... whether she ate something or not and moreover is she alive or dead .... ....

In the evening , around 6pm when vansh entered in his room a cold wave passed across him which send an unknown wave of fear to him .

Vansh : Why this room feels so cold suddenly ..why I am feeling that something is missing .....

Suddenly it strikes to this moron brain that his sweetheart is missing

Vansh : Where is riddhima ....is she in any problem ... something bad happened to her ....how much big fool I am even after knowing that she is great trouble magnet how can I leave her all alone without any protection

In frustration he ruffled his hand in his hair .

Vansh : Fuck ....now here I will find her ....yess .. let me inquire about her at reception .

At reception

Vansh : Miss. Leena could you please inform me where did riddhima go

Leena : sir .... Ma'am has changed her room and has taken a room near the terrace

Vansh : And the room no ?

Leena : Sir 406

Vansh (shocked)(in anger ) : How could you give her room at fourth floor inspite of knowing that she is three months pregnant .....

Leena (terrified) : But sir our hotel has lift service .....

Vansh (embarrassed) : Oh yeah ....

He immediately went upward and knocked on riddhima's room door but she didn't opened..he knocked thrice and not getting any response he broke the door and the scene infront of him made him froze on his leg .