//49.2//

Hey guys ! So as per your demands i have come up with part 2 of my previous update ...so let's get started .

In morning

Vansh was sleeping in sitting position and Riddhima was still lying closing her eyes when one knock interrupted there sleep ...they both saw their position and quickly adjusted , a nurse was standing there at door who came to check upon riddhima if everything is fine or not .....

Nurse : Sir , voh I just came here to check if everything is alright with ma'am or not so that we can prepare her discharge papers with proper diet chart

Vansh nooded his head slightly and allowed the nurse to do her work . Nurse checked up riddhima and find that everything was fine with her

Nurse : Sir I have checked ma'am ...she is completely fine you can take her with you at h....

Riddhima (shouting) : I will not go with him ..just get that ...

Both nurse and vansh visibly gulped seeing her anger .

Vansh : It's ok riddhima...but please don't shout it will effect you and our baby .

Riddhima (glaring) : You need not worry , i can take care of myself

Vansh (thinking) : Ohh ...my fiesty baby is back  ... Vansh beta you are going to have hard time pacifying her .

Soon the dicharge papers were ready ....and a nurse helped riddhima change her clothes ...vansh was waiting for Riddhima ..when with a support of nurse she came out and quickly he hold her and took her to his car ..... The drive was silent but few minutes later riddhima's eyes widen seeing that they were not going to vr mansion ...it was some other different way .

Riddhima : Where are you taking me ? Are you again planning to shoot me or kill me

Although vansh was hurt by her behaviour but he knows he has so much to do to pacify her .

Vansh : Relax jaan ...i have left vr mansion forever ..now we both will live away from all those snake people's

Riddhima was shocked to know that just for her sake vansh left his family ... She was feeling blessed but still she was angry upon him for trying to hurt her baby ... So she maintained her poker face .

After 3 hours of driving vansh stopped his car in from of a beautiful house which was named as RVRS MANSION

Riddhima was feeling happy at her husband's care for her.... But still she wanted to make him earn forgiveness .....

Soon both of them settled and after hard workship of 4 month riddhima forgive vansh and now they were living a happy life all excited waiting for there baby to come .

The end !!! I know guys I am late but what to do whenever I go to do update ..one thing or the other happened which distracted me ..but finally i give the second part on everyone's demand ..hope you a ll liked it ...do vote and comment 💗💗