ꏂꂟꅐꋬꋪꂟ'ꑄ ꉣꋪꉻꂵ꒐ꑄꏂ

𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚? 

 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒗𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒔   He responded with a silly face emoji. 

 𝑬𝒅𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅 

 𝒀𝒆𝒔, 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆?

 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 ...𝒆𝒂𝒕... 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆, 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕?

 𝒀/𝑵, 𝒏𝒐 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆- 

 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏, 𝒉𝒐𝒘?

 𝑨𝒏𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒔. 𝑾𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒖𝒑. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆.

 𝑫𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒗𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕?

 𝑵𝒐.

 𝑬𝒅𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅? 

 𝒀𝒆𝒔, 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆?

 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔. 

𝑴𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅.

There was a slight gust of wind, as you paused. You were under your blanket hiding from the night while you texted him.

You switched off your phone, as you slowly dropped the blanket from your face.

The window sat open as the cream-colored curtains blew with a chill. You sighed before you got out of bed, your blanket wrapped around you as you shut them close,d only to hop back into bed.

There were no new messages.

You sighed again before you just sat there wrapped up as you looked out into the darkness.

There was nothing there.

You laid back down until you heard a sound at the window again, but this time it wasn't the wind, it was Edward climbing through your window.

You shot up immediately as you looked at him your face painted with shock.

"Want to cuddle?" His smooth voice asked out as he hoped right beside you in your bed.

"How did you- what?" You laughed out as silently as you could.

"I've been watching you. Every night." He whispered as he pulled you into his arms and you spread the blanket around him.

"Gee I hope I don't do anything weird while I sleep-" You chuckled but you looked up to his face in the darkness. "But I appreciate it." You snuggled closer to him, as he stroked your back.

"It does not weird you out?" His whispered out to you.

"Not in the slightest bit. I want you, every night." You told him as he hugged him tightly.

He began to sing softly into the darkness as it was the same melody he was humming in the meadow as if it felt the color yellow as if you could feel a fuzzy yet somber emotion of what he put into it.

"You have such a damn good taste in music." You sighed as you snuggled into him, but his humming stopped short.

You opened your eyes before you peered up to him the best you could in the draining darkness, but as soon as you looked up he was out of the bed.