꒒ꉻ꒦ꏂ ꂵꏂ, ꒒ꉻ꒦ꏂ ꂵꏂ

Your eyes fluttered open once more, but this time, there was nothing blocking your throat, there was nothing, not that weird feeling as if something was down it, as you could open your lips and speak. 

the lights were dimmer as your eyes gazed up at the same tiles, each one in the place they had been before your head felt a haze. 

You tried to move your fingers as they tingled by your side, but you could move them as if they were coming alive like Frankenstein. You held your hand in front of you're yes as you could one of the many stitches you had. 

You turned your head as yous was him. 

Edward. 

He was slumped over on the chair next to you, his head in a bandage, his hands wrapped as well, as his eyes stared off into something distant. 

"Edward." You choked out as you could feel the uncomfortable rawness peak in your voice, as the beeping and the faint sounds of voices came clear in your ears, and you feel the softness of the blanket against the roughness of the gown. 

"Y/N!" he sprang up as he rushed over to your side, his cold fingertips touching your's, and it made you feel comfortable safe, as you had him once more as if the rest had just been a dream. 

"What happened?" You peered out at him as you tried to clear your throat as he sat on the edge of the bed, holding your hand. 

"You were attacked... someone broke into your house..." He trialed on but as you looked into his eyes as they tried to turn shades lighter you could see the lies. 

"And what happened to you?" You pulled his arm closer as he tried not to grin at you. 

"I tried to save you." he shrugged but his face looked glum. 

"Too late?" You laughed the best as you could, as the deeper wound on your abdomen ached with each breath. 

He didn't say a word as he seemed distant, his eyes looking elsewhere with his mind. 

"I know what happened, I remember. Please tell me what's wrong Edward? I'm ok, your ok, you're alive!" 

"It doesn't matter whether or not I'm alive Y/N, I've lived hundreds of years, what matters is you." His eyes still didn't even look in your direction. "you were on a ventilator for days, you weren't waking up.." 

"I'm fine now!" You tried to raise your voice but it came out in more or so of a croak. 

"I can't ever let you get hurt, Y/N, or put you in danger. I can't deal with you getting hurt because of me. I can't even try and live a life without you." His golden eyes looked at you know and you could see the tears as they swelled against his stand cheeks. 

You pulled his hand towards your face as you gave his hand a gentle kiss. 

"Then turn me." You whispered to him as a tear slipped from his eyes of sunlight.