Summertime Sadness

Genre: Angst

Relationship: Exes

Plot: Summer is Hyunjins least favorite season

A/N: Bit of angst and sadness happening to our boy Hyunjin :( Also title is stolen from lanas song haha....and the fic is also based off of the song

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still remember the ways you would kiss me. My cheeks. My nose. My hair. My lips. Every day, before you left for work, a single kiss on my forehead and a single kiss on my lips. Every day when you came back, a single kiss on my cheek and single kiss on my lips. You did that every single day and I can still feel every single one.

You were my favorite thing. I didn't want to do anything without you by my side. It was you and me against the world. Nothing standing in our way except...

Those nights when we'd go and sit on the roof, staring up at the moon and talking about our dreams for the future. The beautiful summer nights when you would hold my hands and tell me how much you loved me and that the moon and stars would never compare to my beauty.

And yet I still felt insecure even with your constant reassurance. I would get all pretty for you and make sure I looked nice and there wasn't a single flaw showing. Yet you still told me that I was the most beautiful when I first wake up. That I am even more beautiful when I feel like I look my worst.

I felt like I was on top of the world when u told me these things. I felt loved and appreciated. You made those insecurities go away.

When we first started dating, we'd always call each other. Every night we would talk for hours, just until the sun began to awake. The butterflies I felt when hearing your voice over the phone. Even when not in my presence you still made me blush and squirm.

All those memories we made together, gone just like that. Tossed away and forgotten by you in an instant. The rage and anger I felt towards you. You took everything from me. My life feeling like it was over in a heartbeat. I couldn't be weak though. I was stronger than you.

And yet I still long for your warmth. For that feeling you gave to me at any given moment. The touches you left on my skin. Feeling them hours afterward still burning hot on my skin. You were everything I needed and everything I didn't need.

Summer was the season our worlds crashed together and became one.

The way you would touch me, and I would feel as though millions of explosions erupted all over my body. There was nothing you didn't make me feel. Happiness. Anger. Sadness. Resentment. 

I didn't know what to do without you by my side anymore. You suddenly ran off and disappeared only to come back with someone new. It was supposed to be me and you for forever. I didn't know if I could on then. You made me a horrible person.

I think the others could tell. How in love we were with each other. The longer than they should've been stares and the unnecessary gazes and touches. Everyone could see it clear as day. I loved you and you loved me.

I tried getting over you. Months after months I spent alone and broken. You were the cause of my pain. You are the cause of my pain. I was so enraged. My skin felt as if it would burn off from the amount of hatred, I felt towards you. I can't believe you would do that.

When you left and crushed my soul that night. That night. The night that was supposed to be special. God, you ruined everything. You broke me and I don't think I'll ever be put back together.

Summer was the season when our worlds crashed together and fell apart.

I can't even look at the night sky anymore without thinking of you. I thought that I would never feel that way towards something so beautiful. You lied to me. The stars and moon were the prettiest things ever, but you destroyed that for me.

I'm slowly moving on. It hurts. It hurts so bad. You were my everything. You loved me and I love you.

I don't like summer anymore. It's all your fault. Everything is your fault. You left and never came back. Except you did. But not to no, but with someone else. How could you. You liar. I did everything I could, and you still betrayed me. I thought you loved me. 

I still love you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this was so sad. i literally planned this in my notes omfg. if you dont get this then im sorry LMFAO! this was kinda a way for me to vent tho so *smirking emoji* hope you enjoyed..bye yall also i lied. this is clearly not smut. im lowkey struggling writing it because idk writing it is so hard to do LMFAO