~ Aye aye captain pt.2 ~

hehehe.

This is basically a continuation of the last one shot. Last one was poorly written but i guarantee this is good lmao

Warning: smut/cursing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your pov~

I quietly sneaked out of my cabin leaving the two idiots alone searching for a 'rat'.... looking around i made sure no one was outside so i could slytherin out my cabin and to his room easily.

All clear.

I proceeded to make my way over to his room....all kinds of sins playing in my head about what was about to happen as i stood outside his doorstep...i was about to knock but before i could, the door creaked opened and i glanced inside.

That's weird no one is here. Where did he go?

Questions swarmed my brain as i entered the room, looking forward i saw his bed cleanly made, nothing out of sight....when suddenly the door closed with a thump that made me flinch and turn around hastily as i saw a figure sitting on the chair in the dark, his legs crossed....it was so dark i couldn't make out his face but i didn't need to honestly, i can sense his presence from miles away if you would.

"I see you showed up"
"You didn't expect me to eh?"

I leaned my back on his bedside table crossing my arms and feet.

"I knew you would come. Not even a doubt" he said in a low deep voice that made chills run down my spine.

"What makes you so sure I'll show up?"

I said making him take a deep breath and then slowly he stood up from his chair, slowly proceeding forward, making me quite nervous.

The more he was coming forward the more i could make out his features in the moonlight shining through the windows. He looked unreal.

His nose taking in my scent...jaw that could fail a sword in the war of hearts....the blood rushing to his cheeks.....his eyes in which i could just dive right in and won't be able to find my way out and finally.....his lips, perfectly parted as if warning me of the mess they'll make.

He now stood right in front of me...making my Breath hitch...i felt time slow down to the point everything was going around in slow motion...so silent i could hear the raindrops falling in a symphony.

He raised his hand, slowly Tracing my fingers, loosely entangling them and letting go from time to time then up my wrist to my forearm to my shoulder....fingers tracing my collarbone and in a quick motion slid his hand to the back of my neck and pulled me to him. Thumb tracing my lips and he put it inside my mouth.

"You know what to do don't you 'my little whore' "

I obeyed and sucked on it as he took his thumb out and swiped it on his lips then pulled me into a deep passionate kiss, radiating a hunger....a longing of sorts.

I kissed back with the same force. His tongue asked for an entry to which i happily obliged.

His left hand behind my neck and the other sneaked it way beneath my right thigh and tapped his finger on it....i instantly got the signal and jumped, wrapping my legs around his torso and locking my feet against his back.

He held onto my waist to support me, all this while never breaking off the kiss even once....diving deeper and deeper into each other.

He walked forward and slammed my back against the wall beside his bed making me moan in his mouth.