~ Aye Aye captain pt.1 ~

Hey bebes...how are y'all? ik i have literally abandoned this one shot book but I do have some good ideas now and I'll start writing them. Also i wrote this a few days ago and was lying in my drafts so i thought what better way to apologise than this hehehe.

This is an au where you all are pirates...you being the captain of your ship....Draco is your crewmate and you both have well a lil complicated relationship. I mean hookups but not official yet?

You have a younger brother, Peter. Draco has a younger sister, Rue. You and Draco are 18 while They both are 17.
They always fight which annoys you lmao so yup that was all ya need to know.

I hope you like it<3

Warning: Lemon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~2nd person pov~

You're in your cabin working, Looking at some maps and circling some places, Connecting the dots between different landscapes deciding where your next destination would be.

Suddenly you hear a knock on the door and without even lifting your head to check who it is, you're say

"come in."

And the door creaks open but don't even glace its way to see who it is.

"Yea ohk I'm busy be quick with wtv you wanna say."
"Actually  what i wanted to do wasn't a quick type thing *smirks* but uhm You are needed outside there's a fight going on. Pretty easy to guess who it is"

You still don't look up And are too focused on the work.

"Hmmm" you hum it out saying-
"Yes I'll be there in a sec"

Because of that He gets frustrated you didn't notice him.  You start to draw a line joining two islands when suddenly a hand is banged on the parchment before you leaving you shocked.

You Look at the hand, The veins popping out... And slowly and patiently You look up his wrist...his forearm...his biceps...shoulder...collar bone...neck...THE CLENCHED JAW...His lips, finally meeting his eyes.

He's looking intently at you Holding the eye contact as if wanting to make you intimidated. You Hold the eye contact not letting him take over. His eyes burned with an irrevocable longing for something.

That something being You.

His lips parted, tracing his immer cheek with his tongue he looks down at you. You feel a burning feeling in your chest, making you uncomfortable under his gaze but well You're Y/n the CAPTAIN,
So you mirror him.

Slowly he puts his other hand on the table So he's leaning on it. You didn't notice but He started to move forward Closer...Closer...Closer. As he's moving forward You're moving backwards Until your head Hits the back of your huge chair.

Then at the last moment When he's just about an inch away he says-

"You coming out or what?"

And moves back and stands upright crossing his arms. You couldn't believe what just happened, your head still fixed to the chair, you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding in. *Typical hehehe*

You stand up frustrated and pack up your scrolls hastily, placing them at the side and headfor the door.

On your way you bump your shoulder into his in anger while He's cockily smirking. As you were walking past him, He suddenly grabs your wrist and twirls you around, both your hands land on his chest and he puts his arms round you and holds his wrist with the other hand So you can't even move.