epilogue

On the morning their shooting schedule resumes, Jennie sends a snap of her breakfast to Lisa and waits. It's always been this way – always, she wakes ahead, prepares breakfast, and waits for the tell-tale blip on her phone screen that tells her that Lisa's replied.

Today, however – today is different, because Jennie is sending the snap, not from her flat but from right beside Lisa, just to be annoying.

"You do know I see what you're eating, right?" Lisa reaches over to pick a grape off her plate, as if to demonstrate her point. Jennie just laughs, their shoulders brushing together as Lisa moves closer, and she offers another grape to Jennie in kind, hand hovering just in front of her lips.

The brunette opens her mouth slowly, deliberately licking at Lisa's fingertip afterwards. The taller lets out a groan. "Thanks," says Jennie, smiling smugly. "How's your breakfast?"

Lisa looks down at her plate, smiling absently. "It's pretty good," she says. "We should probably post something to tease about this shoot no? What do you think?"

@lalalalisa_m: BIG day today! but first – breakfast @jennierubyjane 🤤 pic.twitter.com/726/6283

@jennierubyjane: @lalalalisa_m so excited!

@sooyaaa__: @jennierubyjane @lalalalisa_m OH MY GOD is this??? FINALLY???? cc @roses_are_roses

@roses_are_roses: @sooyaaa__ hahaha @jennierubyjane @lalalalisa_m go get 'em girls! kisses

"I will never be over the fact that Jisoo and Rosie watch our show," says Lisa, and Jennie could already spot that tell-tale start of a blush. "Have you seen?"

"Yep," She nods, scrolling down her feed. "Look at you, you're destroying the Internet for breakfast, babe."

Lisa blushes harder. "Well, not just me—that photo is half you, Jennie."

"Fine," she concedes, leaning in for a quick kiss on Lisa's cheek. "We're destroying the Internet. For breakfast. What a time to be alive."

*

They're in the middle of a semi-lazy kiss on their hotel room couch when Lisa's phone starts ringing, vibrating loudly against the wooden table.

"Do you have to get that?" Jennie murmurs, still nibbling at Lisa's lower lip. She opens one eye to take a peek – it's Rosé. The brunette tries not to groan too loudly.

Lisa keeps kissing for a few more moments before pulling away, though she keeps one hand firmly gripping Jennie's hip. "Wait a sec."

"Bab–" She whines.

The taller shakes her head, eyeing Jennie like she's saying This won't take long. "Fucking hell, Chae," Lisa greets, swiping to answer her phone on speaker.

Background noise greets them back first before Rosé comes in more clearly. "Bad time?"

Jennie rolls her eyes, leaning closer to nip at Lisa's earlobe, and she tries not to shudder and let it show in her voice.

"Not at all," Lisa says, swallowing hard. "What's up?"

"Jennie there?"

"Chae—"

"Hey, Rosie!" Jennie chimes in anyway, practically crawling over Lisa's lap. "Where's Jisoo?"

"JENNIE!" Of fucking course. She lets out a laugh, imagining them huddled close together, speaking into Rosé's phone somewhere. "LISA!"

"Hi Jisoo," Lisa says, and Jennie burrows into her arms further. Might as well get comfortable, she thinks. If this phone call's going to be lengthy, right? "Where are you guys?"