INSINCERITY

^book trailer^

Hello!

Welcome to Insincerity!

This book will be a bit different from the ones I have written in the past, this will not be a soft!luke fic, so if you are looking for those, you can find a whole bunch lathered on this site.

I hope you enjoy Insincerity to its fullest capacity.

I love you.

This book is dedicated to Emma.

Thank you for believing in me when no one else did.
also, prepare the holy water you'll soak me with after this.
i love you.

Sex, drugs, rock, and roll

WARNINGS

- sexual content
- explicit language
- drugs/alcohol yes
- mafia/gang activity

AUTHOR SPEAKS:

I know this book won't be for everyone. Dark settings are a lot of work, and I'll completely understand if you want to close this book out completely.

Insincerity has been made on a whim, and I'm very excited to work more, and explore my characters more. It's a learning experience for us all. If you see any mistakes that you can point out- please tell me. i won't get offended if you say it nicely :)

i would also like to add, i truly don't know how a journalist would work, or how they would take notes. so please keep that in mind when you read.

ALSO this fanfic is heavily based on Duplicity, but not every detail is the same, it's still a different story.

with that being said; 5sos is not how they are in this book. their music is more rock pop than pop rock if you know what i mean. It has more a rock feel but still has the underlining elements of pop.
(there is no other way to explain that)

INSINCERITY 5SOS IS DIFFERENT THAN ACTUAL 5SOS (please do NOT mix the two, this is completely fiction, 5sos would never do this in real life.)

DESCRIPTION

5 Seconds Of Summer have it all.

Girls scream their names in excitement when they see them, and they party hard in the name of being free. They live the lives of adult celebrities. They could have anyone they wanted in the palm of their hand. Yet, something seems off about the pop-rock band.

When Rory Sawyer, a journalist from The New York Spotlight post, comes on tour to write about their lives as the world's most known popstars, everything changes. Rory finds herself in a world of lies and deceit with a six month deadline she may never complete.

Insincerity is all she will ever get.

Baby, let the games begin...