5

Guys please do check out my new story,"The stolen sweetheart's".

Let's start:

Authors pov:

"When is your boss coming",an angry and annoyed Manish asked Kartiks peon,who gulped in fear.

"KG Sir is on his way",Peyush replied making Manish sigh."Yeh tumhare Sir ka koi naam nahi hai kya?",Swarna asked Peyush who shrugged his shoulders.

"Ma'am everyone knows Sir as KG and his wife as Mrs.KG",Peyush replied making both Swarna Manish frown.

"Your boss is married?",Swarna asked Peyush who nodded in response."Yes Ma'am,Sir is married and his wife Mrs  KG is a gem of a lady.If she wouldn't had been in his life then I'm telling you Sir would had been killing people everyday",Peyush said making Swarna Manish frown.

"Itne ghusse wale hain kya tumhare KG sir?",Swarna asked Peyush who nodded."Sir is a nightmare whose dressed up like a day dream",Peyush said making both Swarna Manish shock.

Suddenly Peyushs phone rang making him leave."Manish jee mujhe bohat ajeeb lag raha hai iss KG sir ka",Swarna said making Manish sigh.

"Aaj kal ki generations ka hum keh hi kya sakte hai swarna.The way people and the media describe KG lagta to wo uss hisaab se ek pathar hai",Manish said making Swarna nod.

"KG sir is about to come,he ordered to make you guys sit in his office cabin",Peyush said making both Swarna and Manish nod.

Peyush guided them towards Kartiks cabin and when they reached near the door,they both felt a weird sensation but they ignored it and entered inside.

Once they both entered the cabin both Manish and Swarna got the biggest shock of there lives.

What they saw was a big giant size of picture hanging on the wall of Kartik and Naira.

"Manish Jee",Swarna said and ran towards the picture,shock was written on all of her face

"KG is Kartik Goenka",Manish said and went towards Swarna who looked at the picture with tears in her eyes.

"And Mrs.KG is Naira",Swarna said with disgust making Manish nod."Kitna badal gaya hai hamara bacha Swarna",Manish said making Swarna nod.

"Hume samj kyun nahi ayi keh KG kartik hai,Kaira industries Kartik ki industry hai!"Swarna said making Manish sigh.

"Chalo ek baat ki fikar nahi hai keh hamara beta kisi ke neeche kaam kar raha hai",Manish said making Swarna nod.

Suddenly Swarnas eyes landed on a photo frame that was placed on the desk making her angry.