8

Authors Pov:

It was 12 in the night and Kartik still didn't had returned home which worried Naira.

Naira was waiting for Kartik on the dining table as she was waiting for him.

Naira was calling Kartik since 8 pm,as Kartik usually used to come home by 7 but this time he didn't which worried Naira a lot.

After getting the food heated twice, Naira told the servants to leave only to get a negative response out of them.

"By default I'm your Sir's wife!",Naira said annoyed as she was done with her dominating husband.

"Ma'am we can't leave you until,KG Sir comes",one of the servants replied making Naira sigh.

Suddenly she heard Kartiks car horn making her happy. "Mendak a gaya",Naira exclaimed happily and ran towards the hall,only to see her husband all tired.

"Sorry bacha,I know I'm late",Kartik said as soon as he saw Naira coming towards him.

"Wo to I'll ask you baad mai,but tum itne worn out kyun lag Raye ho?",Naira said worried and went towards Kartik,who passed her a smile.

"Mai theek hoon jaan",Kartik said and cupped Nairas face who hugged him tightly in response.

"I was scared,Kartik",Naira said and sobbed making Kartik shock as well as alert.

"Jaan",Kartik said and broke the hug immediately. He cupped Nairas face and wiped her tears.

"Kuch hua jaan? Kisi ne kuch kaha? Naam batao abhi uski khabar le kar ata hoon",Kartik said angrily making Naira sigh.

"Kisi ne mujhe kuch nahi kaha Kartik,bass aaj tum late aye na iss liye dar gayi thi",Naira said making sigh in relief.

"Dara diya tha tumne mujhe jaan",Kartik said making Naira chuckle.

"Acha bass bass bohat hogaya let's have dinner",Naira said making Kartik frown.

"Tumne dinner abhi tak nahi kiya?",Kartik asked Naira who nodded meekly making Kartik angry.

"Jaan this is not fair? Tum apna bilkul bhi khayal nahi rakhti,and what about your medicines?",Kartik asked Naira angrily who made a crying face.

"Ek to I waited for you and upar se you're blasting up on me? It should be me Mr Goenka,to ask you that where were you?",Naira asked Kartik,whose expressions suddenly changed.

"Naira raat bohat hogayi,let's have our dinner and you need to take your medicine also",Kartik said with a cold tone and finality in his voice making Naira shiver in fear.

With no option left,Naira nodded and had her dinner with Kartik who seemed back to his cold mood,making Naira wonder where he was.

After having dinner, Kartik made Naira have her medicines and made her lay in the bed.

Naira tried to protest but one glare from Kartik and Naira was long asleep. Kartik sighed and took Naira in his embrace. Soon enough he was also asleep,with his life in his arms.

--------------------

The next day,Naira woke up too see her husband's side of the bed empty making her frown in confusion.

Naira got up from the bed and went towards the bathroom to freshen up.As she was coming out from the washroom,she heard Kartik talking on the phone which made her stop in tracks.

"I don't care,if she has problem in breathing,I want you to do what I told you. But remember Swarna shouldn't die,I'll kill her with my own hands",Kartik said on the phone angrily making Naira shock.

"Kartik!",Naira exclaimed shocked making Kartik turn around instantly and look at her in shock.

"Jaan",Kartik said and went near her,when Naira took a step back." Tum kya kar raye ho Kartik?",Naira asked Kartik who clenched his jaw.

"Apni beti aur biwi ka badla le raha hoon",Kartik said angrily making Naira shock.

"Kyun kar raye ho Kartik tum aisa, parent's hain wo tumhare!",Naira yelled making Kartik more angry.

"Nahi hain wo mere parents,kuch nahi lagte wo mere. Mere liye wo uss din hi mar gaye the,jiss din Swarna pushed you from the terrace",Kartik yelled back at Naira making her shiver in fear.

"Maa ne nahi mujhe push kiya tha,mai khud giri thi!",Naira yelled back at Kartik making him chuckle.

"You won't change right?",Kartik asked Naira who shaked her head in no.

"I don't want to be like you Kartik",Naira said making Kartik shock as hell.

"Jaan",Kartik said making Naira wipe her tears. "Yeh kaisi aag hai Kartik,kaisi nafrat hai jahan par tumhe sahi ghalat kuch nazar hi nahi a Raha.Bass agar kuch nazar a raha hai to wo hai ghussa",Naira said making Kartik sigh.

"I never wanted this,Naira",Kartik said making Naira sigh." Mujhe mere mendakh ke baare mai pata hai,you don't have to clarify",Naira said while cupping Kartiks face.

"Mai tumhe khone wala tha,apni beti ko kho beta hoon! Batao Naira kaise maaf karun mai unko",Kartik asked Naira who passed him a soft smile.

"Mere liye to kar hi sakte ho na Kartik,tum jo kaho ge mai wo karun gi. Magar please yeh sab mut karo",Naira said as tears made there way down.

"Bacha please ro to mut",Kartik said and wiped Nairas tears. Naira suddenly hugged Kartik and sobbed lightly.

"Kartik tum mujhe kehte ho na keh hamari princess ek bohat achi jaga hai,jahan par sirf usko khushiyan hi khushiyan milti hain,phir then why do something that hurts her?",Naira said softly and broke the hug and joined her head with Kartiks.

"Jaan",Kartik whispered and closed his eyes,his forehead still attached to Nairas.

"Khatam kardo sab Kartik,mere pass tum ho and trust me,I want nothing but you. We'll start again,and make our own family.Bass yeh badle ki aag ko bhool jao,please",Naira explained Kartik softly,who was listening to every single word of Naira.

"Kaira apna aashiyana khud banayain gai",Kartik said and looked directly in Nairas eyes,who smiled.

"Bilkul",Naira replied and pecked Kartiks cheek who frowned."Itne saal hogaye,you still didn't learn how to love,jaan",Kartik said and placed his lips on Nairas.

After a hot yet passionate lip lock,Kaira broke the kiss and looked at each other.

"I'll be right back",Kartik said and was about to leave,when Naira held his hand." Kahan ja raye ho?",Naira asked Kartik,fear was evident in her voice.

"To start fresh,I have to leave those demons,right?",Kartik asked Naira who sighed and hugged him.

"I love you,mendakh",Naira said and pecked Kartiks chest."I love you to meri sherni,mera bacha and ya meri jaan",Kartik said and pecked Nairas head.

Hey guys,Sorry for being late! Was having a writers block.

The next chapter will be the last chapter of this story so all I need are some suggestions for what should I write in the next track?