Chapter 1

Note: I do not speak Spanish, so I used google translate to help me out! If anything is wrong or offensive please let me know !! :3

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

17 year old Camilo breathed out a heavy sigh as he scanned their house, rebuilt and stunning. He rubbed the back of his head gingerly before swiftly turning and heading down the road, greeting others with his usual cheery smile, shifting into people which in return made others laugh and smile, kids point and shout, and babies giggling quietly.

He loved the feeling. The proudness that swelled in his heart when he saw the people smile. Those smiles were purely because of him, and he'd like to think that just maybe, just maybe he made someone's once gloomy day into a sunny one.

There was not a person who he could not make smile. Not a single person out there who could not refrain from smiling at his antics, and he was quite proud of that.

"Hola, niñita! ¿Estás bien?" Camilo greeted a little girl whose h/c hair was tied in two braids, brown eyes filled with tears as she sniffed, wiping her nose.

"I can't find my hermana mayor! (Older sister.)" The little girl wailed, clutching her hands to her eyes.

"Worry not niñita! I will gladly help you find your hermana mayor, let's go!" Camilo smiled warmly, shifting into the little girl and holding out his hand, well now his tiny hand. The girl removed her hands and gasped.

"You're me! Wait, wait!! You're that magical boy from that family my hermana mayor has been telling us about!" The little girl, eyes still puffy from crying, jumped up and down, and Camilo jumped with her.

"You are right, mi amiga! I hope all she has told you about us has been good." He grinned, taking her hand in his and helping her navigate through the crowd of people and towards the market stalls.

"All good! She tells us stories every night, she works with the one who can heal people with her delicious cooking! My hermana mayor works very hard with her, and she brings home delicious arepas for us, and she's only 17!" The girl cheered, her spirit now lifted highly by Camilo. Camilo perked up at the age which was the same as him.

"She sounds like a very hard working señorita." Camilo stated happily, itching to meet you, your younger sister having talked so highly of you drove his want to meet you.

"My name's Maria by the way! I have 5 siblings!" She informed him, and he almost choked.

"Wow! That's a lot of siblings, you have another hermana mayor?" He questioned.

"No, just Y/n. I have 4 hermanos mayores though! Andres, Daniel, Antonio & Carlito!" Maria explained and listed all her siblings, Camilo listened thoughtfully. 'So Y/n's her name....' He thought, smiling, he found it a beautiful name.

"Really? My hermano más joven (younger brother) is named antonio too!" He exclaimed, and Maria giggled as he began to run with her. It was taking quite the time to find wherever you were located.

"Maria!" The both stopped dead in their tracks at the call in the distance, and the girl beside him cupped her mouth and yelled back to the call;

"Y/n!!" Camilo perked up, and he watched as you weaved through a few people, apologising before your eyes landed on the two of them. You stopped for a while, eyebrows furrowing. Since when did you have twin hermana menores? Maria raced over to you, lunging onto you and clinging onto you as if she wad be swept away if she didn't hold on tight enough.

"Y/n!!" She wailed, rubbing her face on your skirt. You patted her head before looking at the other Maria, who then, to your surprise, twirled and turned into the boy you had told stories to your siblings about, Camilo Mardigal.