Back to her house

We walked into her house, which was a small and cosy condo just outside of town, and she offered me a drink.

"I would love a drink thank you, but nothing alcoholic if that's okay", thinking of the 10 month old I had at home.

She made her way into the kitchen as I looked around the living room. There were lots of pictures on the wall of people I can only assume are her family and some of her team mates at SWAT, it's nice to see what a close bond they have; similar to what I have with the ER doctors. 

"Here you go" she handed me a glass of lemonade and sat on the sofa, gently patting next to her indicating me to sit down.

"I like the photos you have on the wall" I said.

"Thank you, they are all the people I love the most... maybe one day you'll be on there" she said before quickly breaking eye contact in embarrassment.

"I would like that... a lot actually" I said reassuring her that she hadn't scared me.

*Time Skip*

We talked some more about pretty much anything and everything before I glanced at the clock and saw that it was 10 o'clock and that I had left Maggie with Skylar for 5 hours. 

"I should probably be heading home now" I said

Chris' smile faded slightly but she nodded in agreement. She walked me to my car and opened the door for me.

"Thank you so much for tonight" I said and gave her a warm smile.

"No thank you, I had a really nice time, maybe we can do it again some time soon?"

"Absolutely I would love that"

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and then drove home... with a hug smile on my face. 

A/N - Sorry it has taken so long for me to update but I will try my best to keep on top of this now, thank you for reading :)