My Mom is Going to Kill Me!

The whole Hall burst into applause as the hat finished its song. It bowed to each of the four tables and then became quite still again. The sorting started. The first name called was "Abbott, Hanah!" A pink-faced girl with blonde pigtails stumbled out of line. A moments pause -'Hufflepuff' shouted the hat. The table on the right cheered and clapped as hannah went to sit down at the hufflepuff table. I saw the ghost of the Fat Frier waving merrily at her. 'Bones, Susan!' 'Hufflepuff'shoutefld the hat again, she scuttled off to sit next to hannah. 'Boot, Terry!'  'Ravenclaw'the table second from the left clapped this time; several Ravenclaws stood up to shake hands with terry as he joined them. 'Brocklehurst, Mandy!' went to Ravenclaw too, but 'Brown, Lavender' became the first  Griffindor and the table on the far left exploded with cheers. 'Bulstrode, Millicent' then became a Slytherin. Perhaps my mom was getting paranoid nothing seems that off with the Slytherins. I actually like them. Later a lot of people started getting sorted and i was starting to get bored so i started talking to Hermione as ron and harry had alredy been sorted in Griffindor. While i was busy talking to Hermionie proffeser Mc Gonagall  called 'Malfoy, Draco!' Malfoy swaggered forward when his name was called and got his wish at once: the hat had barely touched his head when it screamed,'Slytherin'. Malfoy went to join his friends Crabbe and Goyle who were also in Slytherin. Soon after the name 'Y/L/N, Y/N' was called. The hat took quite a long time to sort me out but i kept thinking about lions, bravery, kindness, goodness so the hat would sort me into Griffindor. When i was thinking about all this a heard a voice inside my head it was the sorting hat. It said nice strategy Y/N thinking about good stuff so you can trick me into sorting you in Griffindor you cant hide anything from me but i still liked your strategy it kinda gives me Slytherin vibes so 'Slytherin' it shout, I sat there in shock not knowing what had happened. I went to the Slytherin table who were cheering for me. I was thinking about how mad mother would be. I sat between a boy and girl. In my mind "My mom is going to kill me!". The sorting ceremony ended and Mc Gonagall got up "Your attention please"she said whilevbanging her goblet of water with her spoon. Dumbledore got up 'Let the feast begin'. Just as he said that the plates in front of us started filling with all sorts of food pies, ice cream, pasta, pizza, donuts, cakes, etc. My mom definitely didn't tell me about this. The food was delicious.After dinner Dumbledore got up 'before goig to our dormitories how about we all sing our school song!

_____________________________

Hi guys this is the author, I hope you all are enjoying the story I know this chapter was a bit boring but dont worry the upcoming chapters are going to be great.
Stay tuned.
_____________________________