32 ♥ Stop

Vivian

I put my EpiPen on the nightstand next to me and left my hand outside of the duvet, hoping I won't unconsciously scratch the itching spot while asleep. It was very light anyway, but I liked to be cautious.
Han was still in the shower while I was turning into an emotional wreck.

When he picked me up at the station he was so kind and protective, being all the things I needed at the moment to calm down. I was looking forward to being back in the hotel room and chatting a bit more before going to bed or simply falling asleep in his arms again. But instead, he left and when I saw him entering the room again, sporting that look after a fuck, I couldn't help the sudden surge of discomfort that shot through me. If I wouldn't know better, I would think I was jealous.

I tried to focus on being happy for him that he finally got what he wanted but assuming from how upset he was, it didn't go that well. Or maybe he was upset with me. Maybe he wanted to take Ariana to his room or stay with her but instead had to come back so I wouldn't be alone after the events of tonight. I really hoped that was not the case, he owned me nothing. I was the one who owned him. So so much.

The sleep was slowly taking over me when Han came to bed and only slid under the duvet, lying on the very edge of the bed as far from me as possible. I wouldn't have expected him to actually want to be anywhere near me after the fuck but I still had a hard time digesting he lied so far away as if I would be infectious. I didn't say a word and we fell asleep in silence.

****

I woke up to the sounds of him frantically searching for something in the room and cracked my eyes open, slowly rubbing my face.

"What time is it?"

"Five."

"Ewww," I closed my eyes again and rolled to the side, not able to comprehend where does he take the willpower to get up so early. Especially after the night, we both had. A moment later he muttered a half-assed 'bye' and I began to fall asleep once more until I heard a soft knock on the door.

I groaned at his forgetfulness and got up to open for him, just to be met with a stunningly beautiful girl.

"Oh, hey, hi," she said with surprise but unlike me, fully woken up - clearly another morning bird, "sorry, but is Yuzu here?"

"Who?" I yawned and leaned against the door, about to fall asleep standing.

"Nevermind, I must have the wrong door, sorry."

"Hmm," I began to close the door and she turned around just as my tired brain processed her words, "wait, Yuzu, of course, sorry." She stopped and came back, eyeing me now with more suspicion just as I was doing, because this was clearly Ariana. It must have been. Looking at her now, I could understand Han's obsession with her.

"So he is here?" she asked, peeking behind my shoulder to see into the room, "I would just need to talk to him."

"He is already at the practice, left like five minutes ago."

"Oh, okay, thank you, I will go to the rink then," she gave me a nervous smile before hovering with her eyes over my body for the hundredth time, getting me increasingly more pissed off with those judgy eyes. "If I may ask....you are?"

"Sleeping." I muttered and closed the door, walking back to the bed and falling face-down into the pillows.

I knew I was unnecessarily rude, that girl didn't do anything to me whatsoever and I had no idea what happened between her and Han except for the shag. But when her eyes were going over my body like that, I could not help but think she is comparing us against Han's taste. And with her beautiful body and face and hair and practically everything, I would certainly not come out as the winner. That thought was now burning in my mind, making me think of what is actually Han's type and if there would be any chance he would find me attractive.