Chapter 1 📱

September 13 2021

                                                   Nathen's POV

On September 13  Jerry was looking at my discord and saw his friends list, and asked "Who is Himaru?" and I replied "Someone". Jerry eventually pressed on Himaru on discord and saw her discord and the tag, so he immediately added her. It took a few hours for her to accept. Himaru texted me and asked "Who is koryincore?" and I said "A friend". Himaru asked Jerry for a picture of his face but Jerry didn't want to show his face without a mask, so Jerry asked Himaru to meet in person. 

                                                 September 14th

Jerry wanted to meet Himaru and they did, however Jerry did start to like her as a crush and was keeping it a secret. After they met Jerry would start talking to her a lot. Himaru told me that Jerry has been talking to her a lot and I started to suspect something. When she told Jerry has been talking to her a lot I immediately told her back that Jerry likes her and she replied "I don't think so". 

                                                October-December

Throughout these three months they talked about things that happen in school and life. Everyday Jerry would say good morning and good night to Himaru, however he would only say it to her. On Christmas Jerry gave discord nitro to Himaru.