High-school Drama

The next day, Izzy was getting ready for school, when she saw Devon, and went to say hi. "Hey, Devon! You get a good night sleep?" she said quietly. He turned around, and to Izzy's surprise,"No, not really..." he whispered. "Oh, no! Well, sleep until I get home, you will feel better! In the meantime..." She kissed him on the cheek. "Have a good day!" He stood still for a second. "You too!" He said. When she just walked through the doors of the school, the popular girls ran over to her. "Hello, Izzy! How's  your family? They recovering from the crazy?" Said one of them. "Yeah, they still insane?" Said another. Izzy had enough. "Well, atleast I have a good amount of money, and not stuck up like three of you! I have my own cash, not my daddy's! So, go along, spoiled brats, and leave me be!" They are ugly spoiled brats! thought Izzy.  The three of the girls ran away sobbing. Izzy thought she was gonna get in trouble, but she didn't. The school didn't care, not even the principal gave a single worry. It's like whatever she did, no one would care! The girls never insulted her for the rest of the day, and for her, that was a good thing. When she got home, her parents were sitting at the dinner table, waiting for her. "What's going on?"