Only People Who've Heard Keeps Away

She was confused. She never got home and saw them like this before. At the end of the table, there was people she didn't recognize. She couldn't see from that view. Her mother spoke up. "Izzy, dear. This is your aunt and uncle. They came to see you." Izzy asked of their names. "My name is Debby, and your uncle's name is Timothy!" said her aunt. Izzy liked those names. "We are here to get to know you better. We just heard of your existence a few days ago, so we wanted to meet our niece!" said her uncle. Izzy offered to make them lunch and to show them her room. They said,"Okay, if that's okay with you." She made them a delicious lunch, and led them upstairs to her room. It was a beautiful room. She had a dark purple desk, which was covered in suppiles. Her bed has rose-covered sheets with purple lilies on the pillowcases. The curtains also had flowers on them. The flowers were tulips, pink tulips at that. It was like most of her whole room was covered with flowers. She also remembered that she had some beautiful necklaces. She opened a box made out of jewels, and it had cushions that held the beautiful necklaces. One had a gold outlines with an emerald being held in it. Two had a silver outline with the smoothest and biggest pieces of opal in them. And the last three had a very pretty clear outline with fake little butterflies in them, and jewels inside of the outlines were diamonds. They were beautiful, really beautiful. She was startled when she went to walk out the room to let them look around. She saw Devon by the door. She ran out of her bedroom. "Why did you stand right there? They could have saw you!" Izzy said. Devon look deeply into her eyes. There was a flood of emotions. "They can't see me, because they aren't familiar with me. They never heard of my legend. That's why your mother didn't want you in the basement, to protect you from me."