「Glamrock Chica」|| Satisfied

You had been walking around the Pizzaplex Establishment, making sure everything was neat and in order.
Your job was to make sure everything had been in order in all locations of the place, but you've always paid extra attention to the animatronic bird.
She was always so sweet to you, and you'd sometimes had small but interesting conversations with her.
You were never really used to kindness, and you always stuck out like a sore thumb. Your mother had always been harsh on you, lecturing you at every chance she could get. And it hurt to see that she treated you lower than dirt.
Today was the day you had finally snapped. Once you had gotten home after making sure everything at work was on point, you heard your mother. She stood there in front of you with one of the angriest faces you've ever seen.

Your mother was furious with you, since she had found out you had a job and never told her. And, honestly- she didn't deserve to know.
She didn't deserve anything from you, not from the way she's treated you all these years. You both argued for what seemed to be almost an hour, and she striked your cheek.

This was the last straw.

You slammed the door behind you and stormed off to your job even though it was night. And once you've gotten there, you sat near one of the stands, on a bench holding your cheek with quiet sobs.
You thought about the times you had to keep quiet and ignore how cruel she's treated you, because you didn't have anywhere else to go.

"This isn't fair, I've done everything for her.."

You muttered, hugging your legs as your messy (H/C) was intertwined with your other hand.
"I'm so done.."

You heard footsteps behind you, but you were too upset to notice who or what the source of the steps were from.
"She's never treated me like a real person.." You sniffled.

「Glamrock Chica's POV」

I felt a pang of sadness as I listened to her vent to nobody. Whoever she was talking about sounded like a real jerk, from how she described her.
"(Y/N)..?"
I sat down next to her, giving her a side-hug. She didn't need to explain anything, I understood how she felt even though I haven't been through what she has.
(Y/N) looked up at me with her reddened eyes and face, before hugging me tightly and resting her head on my chest.
"She's going to miss out on the best person in the world.."
I remarked, with a small smile.
In response, she had hugged me tighter. I felt warm inside from the trust that she'd shown me.
"Thank you, Chica.." She whispered, as I gently rubbed her back.
"No need, just let it out alright?"
I undoubtedly was angry at the red mark that was on her cheek, but I couldn't let it get to me right now.

"I don't know what to do now.. I can't live there anymore." She started to vent, unknowingly. "Maybe I could rent a room at a motel? Or, maybe just stay here if the Owner would let me."
I thought for a moment.
"Why don't you just stay with me? My room is big enough for us both-" I suggested, before she had perked up a bit.

"A-Are you sure? Chica, thank you.. I'm so happy."
She had smiled, and I once again felt a warm feeling in my chest. I didn't know what it was, but it made me want to be around her more. And, I honestly wouldn't complain.
"You dont have to be alone anymore, okay (Y/N)?" You slowly broke the embrace, before standing up.
She had followed you as you led her to your vibrant pink room. You both talked about random things, to keep her mind off of what was going on at home.
It made you happy to see her finally smile.
You were satisfied to see (Y/N) happy around you.