The bus

Y/N's POV
7:30 𝑎𝑚
I woke up, rubbed my eyes and got out of bed, today's my first day at a new school, I'm not gonna lie I was kinda scared, but it's whatever. I got dressed into baggy ripped jeans with a red crop. "Y/N BREAKFAST IS READY!" I heard my dad calling, I put on my shoes and went to the kitchen, on the table there was eggs and toast, the toast was burnt but it was fine, my dad was trying his best, that's all that mattered. I sat down at the table and ate the food, "so you ready for your first day?" He said to me as he sat down with his beef jerky in his hand "kinda, I'm really nervous" I said to him. "Middle school is scary just try your best and you'll be fine" he said to me with a smile, I smiled back and picked up my plate and washed my dish, I had 10 more minutes until the bus arrived so I had time to spare, "hey dad?," I said, "what is it?" He replied "well I was wondering if I could join the dojo with you and Mr.Larruso" I said, "yeah of course kid you can start today,I'll pick you up today after school to don't take the bus, shit speaking of bus, it's gonna be here is 5 minutes so hurry" he said looking at the clock.
I ran to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and ran to get my backpack "bye dad see you later!" I said leaving the house.

I ran to the bus stop and saw a boy dancing, I didn't want to bother him so I just waited for the bus, after a minute the bus arrived, the kids inside where laughing at him, the boy quickly turned around and I could tell he was really embarrassed, I felt bad. I got onto the bus walking behind him, the kids were laughing and pointing at him, "Did you see him out there, my grandma could do better than that" I heard a boy with brown hair say, "good one larruso" a blond boy said. L𝑎𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑠𝑜? Is that Daniels son? My dad told me Mr.Larusso had a son but I didn't know he was near my age. I walked near the end of the bus, there was only one seat left near the boy that was dancing he had his face in his hands,I sat down and tapped him on the shoulder "hi I'm y/n, I'm new here nice to meet you" I said holding my hand out, "oh hi I'm Kenny I'm also new" he said shaking my hand, the kids where still laughing and pointing at him, Kenny turned towards the window, "hey dont listen to them, they just have nothing else to do with their lives" I said with a smile on my face, he turned and smile back to me.

𝐴𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑦'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉
"Look at that wierdo!" Michel shouted pointing at a kid dancing at the bus stop, my friends started laughing, so I had to laugh along even though I felt bad. The bus stopped and the boy quickly turned around looking at everyone laughing at him, my friends started making jokes about him, so I played along, "Did you see that kid out there, my grandma could do better" I said laughing, I didn't want to laugh or make jokes about him but I had to. "Good one larusso" Michel said laughing, behind the boy that was dancing there was a girl behind him, we made eye contact for 2 seconds, she was beautiful, I haven't seen her before, is she new? She walked towards the end of the bus and there was only a seat next to the 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑟,she sat down, and they started talking. What were they saying? My friends started laughing and pointing at him again, they started smiling at each other. I wanted it to stop, I wanted him to stop talking to her, I first I felt bad for him but now I will make his life a living ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙.