my steve au endgame

Go ahead." Bucky urged Sam as behind them, Bruce watched with a grim look. Sam walked to the bench and asked, "Cap?" And old Steve Rogers looked up at him with a smile and greeted, "Hi, Sam."
.

"So did something go wrong, or did something go right?" Sam asked him. "Well, after I put the Stones back, I thought...Maybe I'll try some of that life Tony and Natasha were...telling me to get." Steve said.

"How did that work out for you?" Sam asked. "It was beautiful." Steve said. "I'm happy for you. Truly." Sam assured him. "Thank you." Steve said gratefully. "Only thing bumming me out is the fact I have to live in a world without Captain America." Sam said. "Oh...That reminds me..." Steve said as he opened the pack, revealing the remade shield, "Try it on."

Sam looked to Bucky who gave him a nod of approval.

Sam took it from him and held it. "How's it feel?" Steve asked. "Like it's someone else's." Sam said. "It isn't." Steve assured and he looked at him gratefully. "Thank you." He said, "I'll do my best."

"

"That's why it's yours." Steve said as they shook hands and Sam noticed a wedding band on Steve's finger. "You wanna tell me about her?" Sam asked him. "No." Steve said as he looked away wistfully, "No, I don't think I will."

Steve pov
I never really thought they would believe this lie I should go and see the world before I tell everyone about the truth about going to the past wish I didn't I just want to see how the rest of the world change so :)

4/2 years later

Bucky and sam:* watch TV

Old/steve:* calls them*

Bucky and sam:* look at each other before answer*

Steve:ello

Sam: who's this?

Steve: dam yell already forget about me Sammy

Sam; steve!? But how

Steve: just watch the news

Sam : bucky change the channel to the news

Bucky: why

Sam: just do it

Bucky: fine* put the news *

Steve: hello everyone you may be wondering why a old man is here well for started * touch something that makes him look  young and everyone realize is steve Rogers*

Bucky and sam:* shocked*

Steve: that's right I'm alive and I'm a little shit *smilrks*